• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nominee for Treasury Secretary

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
How about it? Is the Right going to give Henry Paulson the "Harriet Miers treatment?" He supported the Kyoto accords, is or has been president of the Nature Conservancy, in other words, a tree hugger. What was President Bush thinking of when he nominated him and what a switch from nominating his croneys for other important jobs. Makes you wonder if this is some sort of desperation move, doesn't it?

Would you just cut it out??

President Bush couldn't please you unless he a.) died
b.) was impeached
c). left office

We know how you feel by now. You aren't telling us something
we don't know. And really, we don't care how you feel.
Your left-wing brain washing hasn't worked here yet, and you should figure out pretty soon that it's not going to work, ever.

I do not know why you all draw political lines in the sand....Is an open mind to much to ask?I suspect both the dem's and rep's have good and bad folks within each's party...You guys dig such deep political bunkers that no new ideas can even be considered with out the tagging of a name.....The mayor of new york would make a great candidate for pres...but he is a rep that is to close to dem's way of so called thinking.....and that they say is a concern..WHY????.... Maybe it is time to get good people in office,not just a party name......

Faster horses said:

b.) was impeached
c). left office

Your left-wing brain washing hasn't worked here yet, and you should figure out pretty soon that it's not going to work, ever.

Why do you have to use WE all the time. Is it too hard for you to just speak for yourself? It is pretty funny Disagreeable is outnumbered on here ten to one and she is the one that is kicking ass. I think the reason she bothers you so much is because deep down you know what a total failure Bush is as President and you just hate to have your nose rubbed in it day after day. Your only two places of escape are Fox news and Ranchers and now all you have left is Fox . Too funny. :D :D

Faster horses said:

No.

b.) was impeached
c). left office

I don't want him to die, but I would be very pleased to see him out of office very soon. Or if he'd decide to bring out troops home, I'd think about getting off his case. But that would be admitting he made a mistake and George can't seem to do that. Oh, right, he admitted he set the wrong "tone" for the Iraqi war. What exactly does that mean? Nothing.

And we know how you feel. What does that have to do with anything?

Latest posts