• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Northern Rancher made the Billings newspaper

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Nice you got done what you set out to do. NR. Nothing wrong with the
hat. Kinda set you apart and we could find you in the stands. :wink:

How long will it take to get the horses to their new home?

I heard something this afternoon, from a person close to the source,
that Stovall's daughter-in-law had a particular horse picked out to buy.
She knew this was a good one--but it never went through the sale... :shock:

It fits good and wouldn't blow off out in the pens lol. Boy I tell you only lack of money and fear held me back lol. I didn't want to repeat the Jim Leachman business model of getting more horses than we know what to do with. We have a nice band of mares to run with Sip'n Whiskey and we'll go from there. The Suffolk Punch mares I bought for the Waldorf are good mares-you gotta love horses that all have been worked. The Whiskey stud moves out as nice as any I've seen I might have to find a salt block to climb up on so I can get on him and take him out checking cows lol.

pdf listing :
http://thenile.org/userfiles/file/Leachman%20Horse%20Sale%20List%20-%20Final.pdf

Somebody must have got personal with one lot: her Color & Notes state: "Black/bites & kicks

AQHA registration information through the last few pages.

good idea wearing that hat. they weren't going to miss your bid. touch base when you get the stock home and I'll make an inspection. Calgary's 4 yr. olds were just right. I'll make a report when you get get your breath back.

Some must be okay-the phone keeps ringing people wanting to buy them-I'll feel better when we turn them into the couless north of the medicine line.

Latest posts