• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

northern rancher

Help Support Ranchers.net:

peacecountry

Reaction score
Just thought i would let you know how much my daughter and i aprecate. the hook up on the little bay horse from jason. she named him twisster he is the perfect kids horse she has bin riding him ever since she got him she is working on him neck reining i just hope his feet hold up. jason was awsome to deal with he just gave us the horse with no money exchanged or anything and said try him out. without knowing anything except which town we lived near.nice to see good people are still out there.i also didnt realize that you guys are only 8 hours away. now if you got any pigin toed roman nosed appallosa ranch horses i might have to come for a road trip. thanks again :D

Ohh I was wondering if you guys were able to get together-Jason and his brother Curtis are great guys good cowboys and ranchers. There are probably more 'using' ranch horses in our country than alot of places. Don't know about Appy's but there are some with colour. Why not head up on 9/15 and check out Jason's steer tripping school. Emily's little mare and Ty's buckskin have been worth their weight in gold A'I'ing in this mud. Hopefully next year Ty is up at those rodeos-he missed the CFR but made the LRA finals-he's got three nice horses the first three rounds so feeling pretty good. The contractor's pen and eliminator pen will be juicy though.

Latest posts