• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Not a Good day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Prayers will continue, sounds like many were answered early on when you decided to liten to your insides hollering at you. It took me getting tired of burning and hurting to go get a hernia fixed. So glad you made it.

Glad you are back home BMR and on the mend ! :D

We got good news yesterday too, BIL was released and the tests show hardly any damage to his heart ,after "dying" 4 times that is incredible .

hillsdown said:

We got good news yesterday too, BIL was released and the tests show hardly any damage to his heart ,after "dying" 4 times that is incredible .

Thank God for all the good health news BMR was in for a post op check and everything is going along as expected, his dad was called in for a retest of some blood work and that came out OK today and I'm so glad your BIL is getting better. Now if we get a good update on FH. MIL we can clean slate this week.The power of the ranchers pray circle is amazing thanks guys and gals. :D

loomixguy said:
per said:
Yikes, a trip to Regina laying down in the back of a 1 ton dually. If the ailment wasn't bad enough that would surely be punishment. We're thinking about you BMR and Tam. Some guys will do anything to get out of a little work. :wink: I hope someone thought to shut the idling truck off.

When my uncle had a heart attack, they put him in the ambulance for a 200 mile trip to the hospital in Kansas City. When they got to KC, the ambulance driver got lost! My uncle by then had decided that the heart attack wasn't going to kill him, but the ambulance ride probably would! Luckily, the driver found the hospital and all was well. When my mom needed to go to the hospital in Lincoln, she went in the back seat of my Deville and didn't mind the ride at all, even though she thought her son was in too big of a hurry. :wink:

Get well, BMR!

You guys should try that strapped to a backboard with a broken pelvis. That'll make you wimper.Was'nt bad enough they loaded me up and went to a hospital west of here just to reload me and send me to the hospital east of here that I said we should go to in the first place. :mad: :mad:

AHHHHH, BMR and hillsdown, so happy things turned out so well
on your end.

Same here.

My mother-in-law is all moved in to a very nice and new, assisted
living place. She cried a bit at first when she knew she would have
to go, but she has accepted it way beyond anything we expected.
We called tonight to tell her we had gotten home and she sounded
so happy. Had had a great supper and just got out of the shower.
(At home she had to wrestle with getting into a tub and it was a
good place for another fall). She truly is amazing for 91 year old.
She kept thanking all her kids, as we were all there to help her
move, (with the exception of her daughter in SW Mt. who is
deathly ill) but we assured her that her attitude made it much easier
on us.

On another note her daughter was able to go home from the hospital
on Friday as well.

God is good and like Tam said, "prayers are powerful."

Tam said:
hillsdown said:

Thank God for all the good health news BMR was in for a post op check and everything is going along as expected, his dad was called in for a retest of some blood work and that came out OK today and I'm so glad your BIL is getting better. Now if we get a good update on FH. MIL we can clean slate this week.The power of the ranchers pray circle is amazing thanks guys and gals. :D

Glad everything has turned out well for everyone this week, but I'd like to bring another prayer request to your attention

Whitewing has not been heard from for quite some time and with some of his history with previous violence and the violent nature of the country that he lives in, I ask that you have him in your thoughts the next while, until we hear from him again.

Hopefully he is just busy getting his newest business at the market together, but if that was the case he would be spending more time in the pueblo vs the ranch, which would mean he would have internet access.

It's not like him to stay silent for this long on Ranchers or the other site that he and I visit on.

thanks

Faster horses said:
Absolutely, without question, hypo.
I've been wondering about him as well.
Something just doesn't feel right about him being
absent for so long. :cry:

If you hear anything, be sure to let us know.

Prayers from Montana...........

I will.

I haven't heard back from emails sent yet......

and I should clarify the "his history with previous violence" comment. It was not he that was violent, but a loved one of his was killed, by another.

I don't want to say too much on his behalf, but that past history reared it's ugly head again in the last while.

I too was wondering about WW as we haven't heard from him since he had just started haying with his new equip. sure hope and pray all is well. it must be quite a challenge to start up in a new world with all the cultural and political difference's

Glad your home ....and I agree the prayer chain here is wonderful.

I know there are alot who read and pray for us and never post. Thank you to all who put aside location, country, political differences,or whatever reason we "dont get along" and keep each other in prayer.
Sending prayers to all in this post and forum

say BMR, Im sure glad to hear you are ok, I haven't been on in quite sometime and you've made the circle the time I was gone. Stay well my friend, and best wishes to your friends family.

nmhighdesert said:
say BMR, Im sure glad to hear you are ok, I haven't been on in quite sometime and you've made the circle the time I was gone. Stay well my friend, and best wishes to your friends family.

Thanks for the well wishes. :D

I'm on the mend now :D

Don't know how long I can get away with riding the sofa. :lol: :lol:

Big Muddy rancher said:
nmhighdesert said:

Don't know how long I can get away with riding the sofa
. :lol: :lol:

Oh..........Im sure you will figger out sumthin, gotta gall stone and take to your sick bed :lol:
good luck

HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
nmhighdesert said:

Don't know how long I can get away with riding the sofa

Oh..........Im sure you will figger out sumthin, gotta gall stone and take to your sick bed :lol:
good luck

Holiday is over :?

I pulled home 7 loads of hay today. :)

Big Muddy rancher said:
HAY MAKER said:
Big Muddy rancher said:

good luck

Holiday is over :?

I pulled home 7 loads of hay today. :)

Well that's a good thing, seriously some of these so called simple procedures can go sour pretty fast, i have a friend that had his taken out and they cut his intestine sewed him up and had bacteria leaking into his body cavity, probably took them 6 days to figger out what went wrong, by then they had him on a venilator, he was lucky he made it, so you better count your lucky stars and start pulling your weight around the place, bout time you got up and around :lol:
7 loads of hay around here and you woulda had to have wells fargo tote it for you, as precious cargo.
good luck

Latest posts