• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

not very computer savy

Help Support Ranchers.net:

C-E

Reaction score
when you type a reply and want to put a quote from another post how do you get the little box with the other post. I've always just copied and pasted.

Just hit the quote button at the top of a post, it'll come right up on your reply. Hit Enter a couple of times to make sure you don't say what you have to say inside the box. Clear, right? :)

Just hit the quote button at the top of a post, it'll come right up on your reply. Hit Enter a couple of times to make sure you don't say what you have to say inside the box. Clear, right?

Just hit the quote button at the top of a post, it'll come right up on your reply. Hit Enter a couple of times to make sure you don't say what you have to say inside the box. Clear, right?

Lord, I feel really dumb.

Think I've just about got it right. I'll just have to play with it for a while.

C-E said:

Not sure what you are tryin to do C-E,but if you want to quote,or bold a portion of a post.........the way I do it is high lite the portion you want in bold or quote ,then click bold or quote ............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
C-E said:

Not sure what you are tryin to do C-E,but if you want to quote,or bold a portion of a post.........the way I do it is high lite the portion you want in bold or quote ,then click bold or quote ............good luck

Did I do it this time?

HAY MAKER said:
C-E said:

Did it work this time?

No, I'm getting fustrated.

Faster horses said:
HAY MAKER said:
C-E said:

Did it work this time?

No, I'm getting fustrated.
Guess you gotta be liberal....or at least liberated

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:32 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for the computer lesson......... Who says you don't learn anything on ranchersnet!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to try one more time

C-E said:
Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:32 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you everyone for the computer lesson......... Who says you don't learn anything on ranchersnet!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had to try one more time
Try again

OK C-E when you wanna reply to anothers post you click quote,this brings up their text,you hi lite the portion you want reconized,then click one of options bold or quote,add your text then submit..............good luck

HAY MAKER said:
OK C-E when you wanna reply to anothers post
you click quote,this brings up their text,you hi lite the portion you want reconized,then click one of options bold or quote,add your text then submit..............good luck
Sorry I'm kinda slow when it comes to this stuff. Tryin to figure out how I'm ever gonna learn to post pictures if I can't even quote someone.

Latest posts