• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

'nother one bites the dust.......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Well....Scooter had to take the " hit" for the team looks like!!!!

Could this be the beginning "leak" in the Bush dam....that small itty bitty trickle that shortly turns into a torrent???

Oh..to be a fly on the wall of the Oval Office today!!!

kolanuraven said:
Well....Scooter had to take the " hit" for the team looks like!!!!

Could this be the beginning "leak" in the Bush dam....that small itty bitty trickle that shortly turns into a torrent???

Oh..to be a fly on the wall of the Oval Office today!!!

:D I think his dam has a pretty good leak already, Social Security, Harriet Miers, Iraq, etc.

President Bush has said:

"Asked in June 2004 if he'd stand by his pledge to fire anyone found to have leaked, Bush replied "yes." [Bush Press Conference: Savannah, GA, 6/10/04]

When the White House was asked specifically whether Karl Rove, Elliot Abrams or Lewis Libby told any reporter that Valerie Plame worked for the CIA, White House spokesman Scott McClellan said: "Those individuals -- I talked -- I spoke with those individuals, as I pointed out, and those individuals assured me they were not involved in this. And that's where it stands." [White House Briefing, 10/10/03]

"I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information. If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it, and we'll take the appropriate action." [Bush Remarks: Chicago, Illinois, 9/30/03]

"The President has set high standards, the highest of standards for people in his administration. He's made it very clear to people in his administration that he expects them to adhere to the highest standards of conduct. If anyone in this administration was involved in it, they would no longer be in this administration." [White House Briefing, 9/29/03]

As a candidate he promised to uphold the honor and integrity at the White House:

"I will swear to uphold the laws of the land. But I will also swear to uphold the honor and the integrity of the office to which I have been elected, so help me God," said then-Governor George Bush [CNN, "Inside Politics," 8/11/00]

"Americans are tired of investigations and scandal, and the best way to get rid of them is to elect a new president who will bring a new administration, who will restore honor and dignity to the White House." [Then-Governor George Bush on CNN's "Burden of Proof," 9/15/00]

"Americans want to be assured that the next administration will bring honor and dignity to the White House." [Then-Governor George Bush on CNN's "Capital Gang," 8/13/00]

Yet he has a man at his side whom we know has outed a CIA operative, Carl Rove. We know that because Rove's attorney said so. The reporter has publicly said so. So now we'll see now how good the word of President George W. Bush is.

Latest posts