• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Now offering...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

well i could sweeten the offer with free - auditroy trouble shooting and repair training. then maybe you could get a nice job designing hay equipment... sometimes i wonder what those guys were thinking.

a guy gets to do alot of "thinking" hay season. i've got a 16 wheel rake that this winter i am going to attempt to patent a kit to run my bailer behind.

A little late as H&S already is doing that with there wheel rakes there are several in this area using them looks like a circus going thru the field, if I get close I will see if I can get a picture

gcreekrch said:
There's a truth to that and it doesn't bother me bit. :wink:

I don't fault anyone for wanting to be comfortable while they work. I just found raking hay with an open station tractor peaceful. But it has been at least 12 years since I have raked hay so there is a good chance that I'd choose a cab over an open station these days. :lol:

Now on to my decision... I can not head north of the border for two reasons: First, Canada is the land of Mike Holmes, and while I did enjoy his show when I had cable, he got under my skin a bit. Second, it's an Olympic year and I can not betray my country. So that leaves Hereford76. I'll have my people get ahold of your people. :p

Zilly said:
gcreekrch said:

I don't fault anyone for wanting to be comfortable while they work. I just found raking hay with an open station tractor peaceful. But it has been at least 12 years since I have raked hay so there is a good chance that I'd choose a cab over an open station these days. :lol:

Now on to my decision... I can not head north of the border for two reasons: First, Canada is the land of Mike Holmes, and while I did enjoy his show when I had cable, he got under my skin a bit. Second, it's an Olympic year and I can not betray my country. So that leaves Hereford76. I'll have my people get ahold of your people. :p

And here I thought you were going to be loyal to me. I am sure I can find some sort of slave work for you. I got a bunch of Railroad ties to set, and some welding to do. Plus there is a porch to be built.

Hmmmmm. Maybe I could become a professional freeloader. Just travel around the countryside, working for a place to lay my head. If I go this route, would I have to tag my vehicle with South Dakota tags? :D

Zilly said:
gcreekrch said:

In other words, Canada doesn't want you? :p

As to traveling the grub line, you might "borrow" a set of plates from the US Army. :lol:

Latest posts