• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NSA spying on VEGANS!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
Say it ain't so......the vegans are now a threat....what next???? It was reported last nite on FOX news( so it must be true, right all you Rep's) that a satellite was used to spy on a vegan protest in Atlanta . Yes sir...they've got pictures of these dangerous people!

And...and...to top it off a stripper who had joined up with a entertainment group , who were planning to travel to Iraq for a troop show, was ' detained" for questioning in regards to her suspicious activities.

Don't these guys have anything better to do that chase vegans and strippers.....PLEEEEEEZE. Ok...I can see why a bunch of NSA guys would spy on a stipper....but come on guys.

Now...my question. If the NSA can pick out and name and find VEGANS protesting on the streets of Atlanta.....why can't they find bin Landen???

Maybe if he'd start hanging out with stirippers we'd get him!!!!!

Kola, Do you think the NSA is watching Vegans just because they are Vegans?

Those kind of people are fruitcakes and should be watched. Did you see the other day that the "ELA" ? Earth Liberation Front, (I think) had members found guilty of bombing cell towers in the USA, etc.

The potential for terrorism from these folks is a real threat to our society.

kolanuraven said:
Tofu bombs.....hmmmmm....now that sounds interesting fer sure!!!
If you make your living from production agriculture, there is nothing whatsoever funny about this subject. :mad:

Mike is right on the money. The vegans as a whole are probably not a threat from a violence or physical danger point of view. But the fringe kooks that hang out with them certainly are. Just as (admittedly) the fringe right-wing militia type kooks also need watching.

Everyone knows "kooks on the fringe" in their neighborhood!!!!

Somehow I don't think the time and $$$ spent on the sat time involved in watching a bunch of vegans, about 150 total in front of a doughnut shop, that stayed around for about 30 minutes is a justified expense. Those 30 minutes could have been spent watching much more important targets.

I do make my living from production ag. and guess what I don't eat meat and I've got tofu in the fridge!!!

So.......!!!Boo!!! ( are ya scared yet???)

Ecoterrorism: Extremism in the Animal Rights and Environmentalist Movements
During the past two decades, radical environmental and animal rights groups have claimed responsibility for hundreds of crimes and acts of terrorism, including arson, bombings, vandalism and harassment, causing more than $100 million in damage. While some activists have been captured, ecoterror cells - small and loosely affiliated - are extremely difficult to identify and most attacks remain unsolved. Although it has been overshadowed by Islamic terrorist threats since September 11, ecoterrorism remains one of the country's most active terrorist movements.

OK Kola, You see those words in the heading, "Animal Rights"?

Well let me clue you in.......................they're Vegans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No...Mike you're wrong.

Just because you treat your animals well does not mean you are an " activist" of any sort. In my case...and I'm sure in yours..if you don't treat youir critters well....you're gonna loose money in the bottom line! That is not being an activist. Don't get me wrong...I'm not a bird & bunny hugger either.

I just think it was an monumental waste of time and money to focus on a doughnut shop w/ about 150 vegan people outside.

While I know little of the facts ( because none were given) or the whole story,,,,.

if a suspected terrorist. eco or other wise was suspected of being an animal activist.or a vegan..wouldn't looking at a gathering of them be a good start?

NSA is concerned with more then just Osama...they are challenged with finding alot of assorted kooks.....

If Peta destroyed your lab, computers,, and years of research on a project...then burned the building to the ground

would the cost be justified?

if Peta or some other wacko group set you high priced bulls loose and they were hit by a semi........costing you a few bucks...

or if some tree hugger burn't down your barn, and new house

as for your tofu,....kinda figured that...but who really cares about a veg head liberal......guess your comment about raising bull was just that....bull...

Beef is in my freezer.....just butchered one this weekend.....

Ok...so you got beef in the freezer...good for you. Mine sell @ much too high a price to eat them!! I'd rather sell'em than eat'em.

I didn't use the words " raising bull"...... that one's not on me.

I was more interested in the stripper aspect of the thread........when they detained her, I assume they searched her......no stripper I ever saw had anywhere to hide a weapon!

sounds like profiling to me, where the hell is Jessie Jackson when you need him?

It was funny about the stripper as the news report interviewed her. She was so ditzy....how could they--NSA-- EVER thought she could've found her way home....let alone be subversive!!!

Now...if those DD boobs had exploded....that would've cause some damage!!!

#1....I'm not a guy

#2.... I'm not lesbian

#3 ........so I'd not need a lap dance.

Good try though....

Latest posts