• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Nutritional control of genetic material - disease outcome.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Kathy

Reaction score
If anybody in your family is suffering from illness, especially mental illness or mood disorders (depression, AD, ADHD, etc...GWS) you should take the time to look at this web-site and see how a Canadian company called TrueHope is helping out with a nutritional supplement.

This first link is to one of their news letters which highlights information on how imbalances in nutrition create chronic disease and these mental disorders.... please give it a look-see.

This demonstrates how humans are affected; but, of course, there is a very important link to animal diseases (especially TSEs, in my opinion).

link: http://truehope.com/newsletter/editions/Online058-July-31-2008.html

This second link, is a diagram of how improved nutritional support helps create better nerve function:
link http://www.truehope.com/main/index.html

The news letter high-lights how nutritional components are controlling the expression of genes; something that I mentioned earlier when discussing the book "Minerals for the Genetic Code" by Charlie Walters of Acres USA magazine.

The complete lack of good nutrition in North America and elsewhere, is leading us down the path of chronic disease and mental fog. Something which the media has big time!

Good nutrition is simple...eat the foods mankind has consumed since the beginning...meat, vegetables, fruits and nuts...whole foods the way God made them.

Ya know, RobertMac, there are also purists who insist we should not contaminate those 'natural' foods by processing them in ANY way, nor by cooking them.

Personally, I really enjoy some hybrid tomatoes, among other such 'unpure' foods such as salami, bacon, white flour converted to breads or desserts, or some diet Pepsi occasionally.

Are you in that crowd????

mrj

mrj said:
salami, bacon, white flour converted to breads or desserts, or some diet Pepsi occasionally.
Sounds like the American diet...obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer... :roll:

Haven't you figured out I'm a crowd of one. :wink: 8) :lol:

Flounder loves to tell us how our meat is unfit for consumption. Did you ask for irradiation of meat before it is fed to people? I know, I don't want anything "irradiated" before I eat it.

Irradiating the meat kills the good bacteria (and normal bacteria); but what happens is the radioresistant bacteria like the Ecoli 157 are not affected and after "irradiation" it grows unchecked in the meat. The problem is not just the manner in which meat is handled in the slaughter houses (ie: carcasses cleaned with steam instead of cold fresh water), it is the Food Nazis who insist that food be "irradiated". This radio-active process messes with the proteins of the still living bacteria found in the meat and allows it to go crazy.

Stop irradiating the meat.... veggies.... herbs..... and you'll significantly stop the outbreak of these antibiotic resistant bacteria!!!!!!

Latest posts