• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NWSS

Help Support Ranchers.net:

SCMO

Reaction score
What kind of trade show do they have at the National Western Show? Like semen, feed, or equipment. Planning on going this weekend and just curious. TIA

the trade show is really good, they have a bit of everything... cattle handling systems, trailers, food, furniture, clothing, ropes, halters, paintings, I'd say just about anything you want to know about or see is there, wish I was going, but someone has to stay home!!!

Yanuck said:
the trade show is really good, they have a bit of everything... cattle handling systems, trailers, food, furniture, clothing, ropes, halters, paintings, I'd say just about anything you want to know about or see is there, wish I was going, but someone has to stay home!!!

Is your hubby there now? How was his trip?

You'll have fun. It is a good place to drop some cash, but there are several good show specials that save ya money on an investment you would make anyway. I've bought lots of stuff there.

Nicky said:
Yanuck said:

Is your hubby there now? How was his trip?

He left today for a week, we had over 30 inches of snow in the last week, so hopefully we're done with that while he's gone! nice for skiing but sure makes a lot of extra work

I don't know much about the other stuff, but our county's 4-H general livestock judging team went and placed 3rd or 4th. So I don't know about all the other frills of the NWSS, but the contest must have been really good.

Latest posts