• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

NYTimes quote about obama

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
You might say many voted for obama on emotion, what type of person would do such a thing.......?

"Those of us who were bewitched by his eloquence on the campaign trail chose to ignore some disquieting aspects of his biography: that he had accomplished very little before he ran for president, having never run a business or a state; that he had a singularly unremarkable career as a law professor, publishing nothing in 12 years at the University of Chicago other than an autobiography; and that, before joining the United States Senate, he had voted "present" (instead of "yea" or "nay") 130 times, sometimes dodging difficult issues."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/opinion/sunday/what-happened-to-obamas-passion.html?_r=1

Drew Westen is a professor of psychology at Emory University and the author of "The Political Brain: The Role of Emotion in Deciding the Fate of the Nation."

queue Mike in 3,2,1? :lol:

"Those of us who were bewitched by his eloquence on the campaign trail chose to ignore some disquieting aspects of his biography: that he had accomplished very little before he ran for president, having never run a business or a state; that he had a singularly unremarkable career as a law professor, publishing nothing in 12 years at the University of Chicago other than an autobiography; and that, before joining the United States Senate, he had voted "present" (instead of "yea" or "nay") 130 times, sometimes dodging difficult issues."

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/07/opinion/sunday/what-happened-to-obamas-passion.html?_r=1

WOW who would have known :shock: OH yes I remember now :nod: everyone on Ranchers.net except Oldtimer, Reader, fff, Alice, Kola, Jingo, Bullhauler and all the rest of the libs that have slinked back into the dark as not to have to defend this incompetent idiot's failed policies that have lead the US into the first ever DOWNGRADE in the Credit rating.

May I say WE TOLD YOU SO. Maybe now you will believe us as even the liberal rag the NY TIMES is admitting it. Add this to the fact that the liberal Fact Check.Com had to admitted he LIES, Now aren't you proud of your 2008 vote? I sure would be, NOT :roll:

Tam said:

WOW who would have known :shock: OH yes I remember now :nod: everyone on Ranchers.net except Oldtimer, Reader, fff, Alice, Kola, Jingo, Bullhauler and all the rest of the libs that have slinked back into the dark as not to have to defend this incompetent idiot's failed policies that have lead the US into the first ever DOWNGRADE in the Credit rating.

May I say WE TOLD YOU SO. Maybe now you will believe us as even the liberal rag the NY TIMES is admitting it. Add this to the fact that the liberal Fact Check.Com had to admitted he LIES, Now aren't you proud of your 2008 vote? I sure would be, NOT :roll:

Tam, I wouldn't put too much weight into what Drew Westen, professor of psychology, says, he's probably a "racist" :wink:

hypocritexposer said:
Tam said:

Tam, I wouldn't put too much weight into what Drew Westen, professor of psychology, says, he's probably a "racist" :wink:

I'm guessing that when Obama reads this quote, he will be calling a Kool Aid Summit in the Rose Garden to get this guy back under his spell. He sure wouldn't want reporters from the NY Times acting STUPIDLY. :wink:

Latest posts