• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama appointee speaks his mind

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
At a EPA meeting a Obama Appointee told the EPA Attendees that He believes Oil Companies should be crucified. Which he later apologized for once he realized he was video taped making the speech and the media was broadcasting his words. The apology of course included that he didn't believe what he said and he worded what he wanted to say wrong and that he treated the Oil companies fairly when it came to EPA REGULATIONS.

When asked about it Jay Carney said the White House doesn't agree with the comment and the media needs to look at the White House record on Oil and gas production to see that production is up.

God I wish these hypocrites would stop using Oil production ON PRIVATE AND STATE LAND to make it look as if they support anything to do with Oil Production in the US. :roll: :x

I read the story but don't recall if the guy was an actual Obama appointee or just another leftwing gubmint lifer. Places like the EPA are magnets for those types and they stay in place regardless of who's in the White House.

Whitewing said:
I read the story but don't recall if the guy was an actual Obama appointee or just another leftwing gubmint lifer. Places like the EPA are magnets for those types and they stay in place regardless of who's in the White House.

Al Armendariz was appointed by President Obama on November 5, 2009, as the Regional Administrator for EPA's Region 6 office in Dallas. He is responsible for managing Agency activities in Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and 66 tribal nations, under the direction of EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson.

http://www.epa.gov/aboutepa/region6ra.html

Prior to his appointment, he spent eight years as a professor in the Department of Environmental and Civil Engineering at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, where he received several faculty awards. For the past 15 years, Dr. Armendariz has worked in a variety of research and academic positions including, for a short time in 2002, in the Region 6 offices.

Before joining SMU, he was a chemical engineer with Radian Corporation in North Carolina. During and after college he worked as a research assistant at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Center for Global Change Science at its Atmospheric Chemistry Laboratory in Massachusetts.

None of that was in the article I read, which I think was a CBS blurb.

Certainly sounds like Obama vetted the guy. :lol: Another Van Jones type.

Of course, as OT said, having this guy on the EPA, or a communist as your Jobs Czar was no big deal since it's good that a prez have differing points of view. When I asked if he'd have been okay with Bush having a former Grand Dragon of the KKK as his Civil Rights Czar, he fell silent.

Or maybe he just passed out. :???:

Whitewing said:
None of that was in the article I read, which I think was a CBS blurb.

Certainly sounds like Obama vetted the guy. :lol: Another Van Jones type.

Of course, as OT said, having this guy on the EPA, or a communist as your Jobs Czar was no big deal since it's good that a prez have differing points of view. When I asked if he'd have been okay with Bush having a former Grand Dragon of the KKK as his Civil Rights Czar, he fell silent.

Or maybe he just passed out. :???:

OT is too busy doing chores for his neighbours, cause the economy is booming. :roll:

okfarmer said:
are cattle prices still up?

Yep but once you pay your gas bill do to the effects of Obama's EPA regulations and hire a couple people to do the work your kids will longer be able to do once Obama signs a private executive order enforcing his Labor Departments farm kid rules, you won't have any more in the bank account. :wink:

Tam said:
okfarmer said:
are cattle prices still up?

Yep but once you pay your gas bill do to the effects of Obama's EPA regulations and hire a couple people to do the work your kids will longer be able to do once Obama signs a private executive order enforcing his Labor Departments farm kid rules, you won't have any more in the bank account. :wink:

the BSE scam is just another way to help out those that can't afford beef, with their food stamps.

Before that, those evil packers/corporations were manipulating the prices to line their pockets and food stamps were supporting the demand for American beef products

:lol: :lol:

OT and his conspiracy theories :roll:

A growing list of Congressmen are asking for Obama's appointee to resign and of course the Obama Administration is standing by him.

He says he doesn't run his EPA office using his own words as guidance but his apology doesn't match his practice of making claims against an Oil Company with absloutely no evidence to back up the claims. He makes the claims knowning he can't back them up but great damage is done to the PUBLIC IMAGE of the Company so the next time he deals with them, they are the ones with the damaged reputation. Do this enough times and you have the Oil Company on their knees right where the CORRUPT EPA AGENT WANTS THEM.

He is using his office to CRUCIFY anyone he deagrees with and his first taped comments ARE WHAT HE IS DOING. :x

Half the refining capacity on the populous US east coast is set to disappear. Sunoco has pulled the plug on two refineries already and warns that another in Philadelphia will close in July if no buyer steps forward. ConocoPhillips is trying to sell a refinery in Pennsylvania, idle since last year. On May 1, it will spin off its refining business.

"You've got crude oil in this country. It's just a question of getting it to where the refineries are," says Denis Stephano, labour union president ,... In his union hall, Mr Stephano points to a map of the US's piecemeal pipeline system,

If its refineries close as planned, the east coast will become even more dependent on imported petrol.

High quality global journalism requires investment. Please share this article with others using the link below, do not cut & paste the article. See our Ts&Cs and Copyright Policy for more detail. Email [email protected]. to buy additional rights. http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/256f583c-7a83-11e1-8ae6-00144feab49a.html#ixzz1tHuRT6KF

Refinery closures appear baffling to Americans paying more with each stop at a petrol station. At a battered Sunoco station near Marcus Hook, manager Michele Stamm has been raising prices by six cents a gallon every two days. "It doesn't make sense," she says. A customer, an older local woman, walks in. "Can you imagine what we're going to be paying if all these refineries close?" she asks.

so far five have closed... and three more will close soon...

thankfully we have a president who is crucifying oil and an EPA that has the refineries in the cross-hairs..

but really if additional regulations oversight and prosecution on already clean (now closed) operations will kill off refineries.. isn't it a bit of overkill...

Latest posts