• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama-Clinton Presidential Ticket for 2012?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Faster horses

Reaction score
NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains
My political prediction for 2012 (based on absolutely no inside information): Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden swap places. Biden becomes Secretary of State — a position he's apparently coveted for years. And Hillary Clinton, Vice President.

So the Democratic ticket for 2012 is Obama-Clinton.

Why do I say this? Because Obama needs to stir the passions and enthusiasms of a Democratic base that's been disillusioned with his cave-ins to regressive Republicans. Hillary Clinton on the ticket can do that.

Moreover, the economy won't be in superb shape in the months leading up to Election Day. Indeed, if the European debt crisis grows worse and if China's economy continues to slow, there's a better than even chance we'll be back in a recession. Clinton would help deflect attention from the bad economy and put it on foreign policy, where she and Obama have shined.

--The Patriot Update--

I don't believe it. No way Hitlary would agree to be second banana. UNLESS.......her long range plan also included having Barry Vince Foster'd. :shock:

Should this come to pass, the Great Usurper should be afraid......VERY AFRAID!

Faster horses said:
My political prediction for 2012 (based on absolutely no inside information): Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden swap places. Biden becomes Secretary of State — a position he's apparently coveted for years. And Hillary Clinton, Vice President.

--The Patriot Update--

If the Republican candidate is Romney- I think they might be right...Obama-Clinton ticket- which would be tough to beat...
Romney is the only Repub candidate that Obama or the Dems think (probably rightfully so) can get enough party unity to beat them (the reason they are already campaigning against Romney in the primary)...

Oldtimer said:
Faster horses said:

--The Patriot Update--

If the Republican candidate is Romney- I think they might be right...Obama-Clinton ticket- which would be tough to beat...
Romney is the only Repub candidate that Obama or the Dems think (probably rightfully so) can get enough party unity to beat them (the reason they are already campaigning against Romney in the primary)...

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton top most admired poll

By MACKENZIE WEINGER | 12/27/11 4:25 PM EST

President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton continued their reigns as Americans' most admired man and woman in 2011, as first lady Michelle Obama jumped up a spot from her previous ranking, according to a poll out Tuesday.

Both Obama and Clinton once again hold the honor of the most admired man and woman with 17 percent of the vote each, according to the USA Today/Gallup poll. And Michelle Obama, who came in fourth in last year's list, now ranks as the third most admired woman, directly behind Oprah Winfrey. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin dropped to fourth in the 2011 poll.

Clinton has held the title of most admired woman 16 times since first appearing on the list in 1992. This is her tenth consecutive year with that distinction, according to the pollsters.

Her husband, former President Bill Clinton, is in third place this year for men — the same ranking he held last year. The No. 2 spot on the men's side is former president George W. Bush, who Obama first beat out for the honor of most admired man in 2008.

Billy Graham was fourth (he's been on the list 55 times), and Warren Buffett garnered 2 percent of the vote for a No. 5 ranking, while Newt Gingrich and Donald Trump tied in sixth with 1 percent of support each.

For women, Condoleezza Rice was fifth most admired, followed by Laura Bush, Margaret Thatcher, Ellen DeGeneres and Queen Elizabeth. GOP presidential candidate Michele Bachmann rounded out the Top 10.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70881.html#ixzz1hzMGRXri

Oldtimer said:
Faster horses said:

--The Patriot Update--

Campaigning aganist Romney :shock: wasn't it a Democrat strategist close to the WHITE HOUSE that claimed they were going to have to KILL ROMNEY, Oldtimer? And this after Obama claimed everyone was to stop the heated rhedoric when Gabby Gifford was shot and the Left accused the shooting on Sarah Palin because she dared to say Republicans had to target Democrat for defeat. :roll:

"Unless things change and Obama can run on accomplishments, he will have to kill Romney," said a prominent Democratic strategist aligned with the White House.

If your hero could run on his record Oldtimer he could maybe drop the heated rhedoric but since his only record is failure, the heat is on. And we all know you will excuse every dirty tactic the Obama's Chicago Campaign thugs come up with while you continue to sip on that koolaid laced Whiskey down at the waterhole. :roll:

Oldtimer said:
Oldtimer said:
Faster horses said:

--The Patriot Update--

Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton top most admired poll

By MACKENZIE WEINGER | 12/27/11 4:25 PM EST

President Barack Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton continued their reigns as Americans' most admired man and woman in 2011, as first lady Michelle Obama jumped up a spot from her previous ranking, according to a poll out Tuesday.

Both Obama and Clinton once again hold the honor of the most admired man and woman with 17 percent of the vote each, according to the USA Today/Gallup poll. And Michelle Obama, who came in fourth in last year's list, now ranks as the third most admired woman, directly behind Oprah Winfrey. Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin dropped to fourth in the 2011 poll.

Clinton has held the title of most admired woman 16 times since first appearing on the list in 1992. This is her tenth consecutive year with that distinction, according to the pollsters.

Her husband, former President Bill Clinton, is in third place this year for men — the same ranking he held last year. The No. 2 spot on the men's side is former president George W. Bush, who Obama first beat out for the honor of most admired man in 2008.

Billy Graham was fourth (he's been on the list 55 times), and Warren Buffett garnered 2 percent of the vote for a No. 5 ranking, while Newt Gingrich and Donald Trump tied in sixth with 1 percent of support each.

For women, Condoleezza Rice was fifth most admired, followed by Laura Bush, Margaret Thatcher, Ellen DeGeneres and Queen Elizabeth. GOP presidential candidate Michele Bachmann rounded out the Top 10.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/70881.html#ixzz1hzMGRXri

WOW Oldtimer you posted a poll that said GW Bush is the second most admired man in the US and Sarah Palin is the fourth most admired woman I guess not everyone in the US hates them as much as you do. :wink:

We will see. That may very well the stratogy the Democrates will have to use to win. If it is, Clinton will fall in line to save the party. A lot depends on how strong a candidate the Republicans can find, or if they can build enough strength in who they do find.

Looks like there will be tough times ahead for the next 4 years, who ever is elected. Hope the Republicans don't just pick another candidate like the one they picked back in 1940.

The scariest part of this whole mess is if Obama Clinton ticket wins Biden will be the Sec of State. Can you imagine the gaffe master jet setting around the world negotiating deals on behalf of the US. That would be one big F*ing mistake. :roll:

Latest posts