• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama the Terminator on Terrorist, gets another one

Help Support Ranchers.net:

flounder

Reaction score
McCain Congratulates Obama: This Is Another Success For The Administration

video

by James Crugnale | 6:50 pm, October 20th, 2011

On Thursday's edition of John King USA on CNN, Senator John McCain graciously congratulated President Obama for the fall of Muammar Gaddafi. "The fact is this is another success for the Obama administration," McCain acknowledged.

"I'd like to congratulate the Administration, they helped out enormously. I think they deserve great credit." McCain said.

The Arizona Senator did include the caveat that greater credit should be given to America's British and French allies.

"I wish we had used the full weight of American air power and wouldn't have had so many casualties," McCain added, "There was close coordination…between NATO air and people on the ground, which weren't always Libyans.

Watch McCain congratulating President Obama below via CNN:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/john-mccain-congratulates-obama-the-fact-is-this-is-another-success-for-the-administration/

Funny how we have been hearing all along Obama took a back seat to Nato in Lybia. How he let them take the lead and it was a NON WAR when it came to American involvement and now Flounder is tagging Obama as the terminator of Gadhafi :roll:

A doctor who was part of the medical team that accompanied Gadhafi's body in an ambulance and examined it told the Associated Press that Gadhafi had died from two bullet wounds, one to the head and the other to the chest.

Al Arabiya reported that the fatal shots were fired by an 18-year-old revolutionary fighter named Ahmed Shebani, who was photographed holding a golden handgun while being hoisted onto the shoulders of cheering comrades. There was no official confirmation of this account, but the British Broadcasting Corp. later offered substantially the same story, adding that the handgun had been taken from Gadhafi, then turned on the former dictator.

The French defense minister said a French aircraft had struck a convoy, and a NATO spokesman confirmed that its forces had struck armed military vehicles that were part of a larger contingent in the vicinity of Sirte. But the NATO spokesman couldn't verify whether Gadhafi or other senior regime figures were among the convoy's casualties. A Pentagon spokesman, Navy Capt. John Kirby, confirmed that a U.S. aircraft had also struck near Sirte.

A McClatchy special correspondent in Sirte said predawn explosions - probably caused by NATO aircraft - rocked the city around 3 a.m., followed by an advance in the morning by revolutionary forces, which captured the city without a fight.

About 1 p.m., reports began circulating that a 40-car convoy outside the city had been bombed by NATO warplanes around noon.

According to a video shot at the scene by a Libyan journalist, a revolutionary brigade commander named Ziyad said that after the convoy was bombed, his fighters found Gadhafi in a drainage pipe below the roadside. Pro-Gadhafi gunmen fired on the brigade but were killed, and when the revolutionary fighters found Gadhafi, the fugitive ex-leader asked, twice, "What do you want from me?"

Ziyad, commander of a Misrata-based contingent called the Tajine brigade, said Gadhafi had been shot and was bleeding but alive when vehicles carried him from the scene. Ziyad said he didn't know the circumstances of Gadhafi's death.

Please explain to me why Obama should gets the credit when he took the back seat to NATO in the NON-WAR in Lybia and the NATO airstrikes were not what killed the terrorist, a Lybia rebell killed him with his own gun? This is like Biden claiming Iraq was this Administrations greatest accomplishment. :roll:

As far as Obama taking credit for Osama he according to reports was over ridden on the decision to take him down and nobody was even given the opportunity to verify the guy was the one shot before Obama had his body disposed of at sea where no one could dig it up and verifiy the story later. :roll:

Flounder the only thing Obama should get credit for terminating is the US ECONOMY. :wink:

Jon Stewart Rips GOP, Fox News Reaction To Gaddafi's Death: 'WTF Is Wrong With You People?' (VIDEO)

Jon Stewart and "The Daily Show" writers worked quickly Thursday to put together a show around the death of Libyan dictator Moammar Gaddafi. As with most major events, the media's reaction was a prime target for Stewart's mockery, but he also had some strong words for Republican senators who failed to give credit where credit is due.

Stewart kicked off the show with a lighthearted look at the 24-hour news networks' reports, most of which made Gaddafi sound like the most interesting man in the world, as well as Hillary Clinton's "Wow" moment and the Libyan peoples' joyous riots in the streets. But by the time he got to what Fox News and former U.S. ambassador John Bolton had to say, you could tell Stewart had a bone to pick with conservatives:

"Is there no republican who can be gracious and statesmanlike like in this situation? We removed a dictator in six months, losing no American soldiers, spending, like, a billion dollars rather than a trillion dollars, and engendering what appears to be good will in a people who now have a prideful story of their own independence to tell (not to mention oil, they have oil). Anybody want to give credit?"
Much to Stewart's chagrin, not many Republicans did. Three in particular, Arizona Senator John McCain, Florida Senator Marco Rubio and Iowa Senator Charles Grassley, gave credit to Great Britain and France instead of the U.S. or President Obama, leading Stewart to what may be his most pointed criticism of the right to date:

"What the xxxx is wrong with you people?"

Watch the full segment above (or click here to watch on "The Daily Show" website) to hear Stewart's entire analysis, including a bonus, creeptastic shot of "Fox & Friends" host Steve Doocy "comforting" his Gaddafi pundit guest.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/21/jon-stewart-gaddafi-republican-reaction-video_n_1023673.html

The Daily Show :shock: you quote the daily show :roll:

I could care less what Stewart the Liberal loon said Obama said he took a BACK SEAT TO NATO in the "NON-WAR" so why again should he get credit for something he was a FOLLOWER on?

Let's get this right. So the flounder goes all googly eyed over McCains comment when the leftwingers couldn't say anything good about him three years ago. Now he is their idol..go figger. He also looks to a so called comedy show for words of so called wisddom...go figger.

I am a bit confused by the recent liberal love of McSame... but am grateful Gadaffy is dead..

he was a ruthless butcher, promoted and paid for terrorism around the world, and had the blood of innocent Americans on his hands when he hid in a culvert and begged like a coward...

a fitting end to a worthless piece of trash..

I am also glad that Obama was finally able to make a decision to strike the worthless bastard, and that that decision appears at least for now to be the right one...

I now hope and pray that a lasting constitutional republic with strong values and freedom can take hold in Libya..

I'm pretty sure Prime Minister Harper gets the credit for this one :wink:

After that failed assassination attempt by the US drone, I believe it was Harper that pointed Gaddaffi out to the crowd of savages that tortured and then assassinated him.

Latest posts