• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama's Bible reading

Help Support Ranchers.net:

redrobin

Reaction score
Obama read Psalm 46 at ground zero and pronounced bow as in bow before foreign leaders... when it should be pronounced bow as in bow and arrow. He breaketh the bow.

Someone should have coached him a little bit. Of course he is real smart though. I bet he about choked to say the God of Jacob publicly.

Red Robin said:
when it should be pronounced bow as in bow and arrow. He breaketh the bow.

when you are "reading" a passage from the teleprompter you may only have a few words and not enough to see the whole context.. but I would think he would have read it ahead of time so he didn't look dumb..

Red Robin said:
I bet he about choked to say the God of Jacob publicly.

Maybe they got Obama to read it by telling him verse 10 was about him... :? :???: :shock:

Steve said:
Red Robin said:

when you are "reading" a passage from the teleprompter you may only have a few words and not enough to see the whole context.. but I would think he would have read it ahead of time so he didn't look dumb..

Red Robin said:

Maybe they got Obama to read it by telling him verse 10 was about him... :? :???: :shock:
I would have hoped he would have read the verse publicly because it means something to him. It's meaning didn't even fit the event to me and he should have read it correctly. Surely he cares that much.

redrobin said:
Steve said:
Red Robin said:

Red Robin said:

I would have hoped he would have read the verse publicly because it means something to him. It's meaning didn't even fit the event to me and he should have read it correctly. Surely he cares that much.

I doubt it.. given the context, it would have been hard to mistake the two words..

redrobin said:
Obama read Psalm 46 at ground zero and pronounced bow as in bow before foreign leaders... when it should be pronounced bow as in bow and arrow. He breaketh the bow.

Someone should have coached him a little bit. Of course he is real smart though. I bet he about choked to say the God of Jacob publicly.

Muslims are not that familar with the Holy Bible.

Latest posts