• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

obama's forged long form BC

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
the Dems. are looking for a way to get rid of him......here it is....but there are a number of them that would also implicate themselves.

The destruction of the Democratic Party is close at hand. :wink: :lol:

Talk-radio host and former Nixon White House operative G. Gordon Liddy told WND that one of his trusted informants in Hawaii reported to him that while the document was forged recently, there may have been tampering with official Obama birth records as far back as 1978.

Liddy's warning came in response to WND reports that Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio is mobilizing a law enforcement unit with the authority to investigate allegations that the Obama birth certificate released by the White House April 27 is a forgery.

Read more: Another source claims Obama forgery planted in Hawaii DOH http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=347005#ixzz1YkCpPGhr

Larrry said:
The left, a bunch of birthers :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

t5he first one to bring this claim to light was a lifelong democrat and a hillary supporter! :D :D

I wish I could remember his name, I believe? he took it all the way to the supremes but they failed to look at it.

Sheriff Arpaio has created a special task force of five investigators he dubbed 'The Cold Case Posse" whose primary assignment is to probe the authenticity of the recently released Obama birth certificate.

Arpaio claims the Obama investigation is not about politics but a response to complaints his office has received from concerned Maricopa County residents.

snip

After receiving complaints from constituents, Arpaio chose five investigators to probe allegations that the Obama birth certificate released by the state of Hawaii is a forgery. The complainants in the case are members of the Surprise Tea Party from the township of Surprise, located within Arpaio's jurisdiction.

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/article/News/National_News/SHERIFF_JOE_ARPAIO_TASK_FORCE_INVESTIGATING_OBAMA/50974

Lonecowboy said:
Larrry said:
The left, a bunch of birthers :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

t5he first one to bring this claim to light was a lifelong democrat and a hillary supporter! :D :D

I wish I could remember his name, I believe? he took it all the way to the supremes but they failed to look at it.

His name was Berg. :wink:

Latest posts