• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Obama's Future Employment

Help Support Ranchers.net:

S.S.A.P.

Reaction score
Mildly curious - what position do you think he'll fill once defeated? Do you think he'll have to show identification/education records .... a resume ?

he will go back to doing what he did before the election.. NOTHING,

ok, really golf, speeches for a few extra dollars, and living off the Presidential retirement.. just like the rest of the past presidents..

Do you think he'll have to show identification/education records .... a resume ?

well he has no resume,

he has no real identification.. at least not anything any one can verify.. \

He failed out of Occidental , faked Columbus, and was given a free ride at Harvard.

so what can he really show?

S.S.A.P. said:
Mildly curious - what position do you think he'll fill once defeated?
Are you asking because you're interested in hiring a new stableboy? If so, I would think that you would be better off to look elsewhere. Granted, he could probably do a lot of smooth-talking to convince you that he's capable of doing the job. But, his track record will show that he says whatever it takes to get hired - then turns into something completely different.

That's obviously okay for some people, given that they don't speak out about his lies, arrogance and deceit. But, I suspect that a discerning employer such as yourself would expect more of someone tasked with stable duties.

Honesty and trustworthiness would be a couple of the things that I would think would be very important, and I think it's clear that those traits are lacking in this prospective employee. Once again, some people obviously don't care about those traits in their President, but I would certainly think that you would demand that from an employee that you hire to brush horses and scoop horseshit.

Unfortunately, even if you decide to give him a chance, I'm beginning to suspect that Mr. Obama won't be available for employment with you until January of 2017. I've yet to see anything to make me believe that people have learned their lesson - if his supporters here at Ranchers are any indication.

In any case, good luck in finding someone. I hope that you'll demand more from you stableboy than some people on here have been willing to demand from their President.

It looks like McDonald's is still hiring., and they have an opening in the Baltimore store.. from DC it is a short commute for now, and relocate in 2012,

If he starts now, I bet he would be team manager by 2012, and maybe even shift manager by retirement..

hopalong said:
And i hear they a re promoting 365 black awareness as well

if the media in this country would report on what is really going on, we would all be aware of what is happening to the black culture..

Steve said:
... living off the Presidential retirement.. just like the rest of the past presidents..

I suspect this will be the closest - with some speaking engagements at Dem events.

"The World owes me " is deepset in many minds ... he could serve another term. If not - the dilemma will be skidded under the rug - a 'what's done is done'' attitude will be the excuse - with a huge sigh of relief from everyone that could/should be held liable. On the other hand - what person or company would want him in their employment if any or all of these things are proven true?

Texan :shock: I think more of my horses than that! Unfortunately none of our horses are kickers but I would love to single out some particular cows and have him tag their calves!

I'll stick with my gut feelings - weasel - Obama and our Layton have the same effect on me.

Dang near forgot ..... Steve has him born here and Texan wants him to retire here ... what do you two have against us poor Canadians anyhow :p :shock: :wink: :D

I'm sure OT would welcome him with open arms 8) :D

Cleaning out our corral. I have tons of you know what in it. Wait if he is in there it will be more of it. I guess he can't even do that. :wink:

Latest posts