• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

obamas intelligent people..NOT

Larrry

Reaction score
A reporter from the Wall Street Journal asks Jay Carney the following question: "I understand why extending unemployment insurance provides relief to people who need it, but how does that create jobs?”

The response from Jay Carney: "Oh, uh, it is by, uh, I would expect a reporter from the Wall Street Journal would know this as part of the entrance exam."

Jay what was your entrance exam question? "Is your diaper messy?"

Steve

Reaction score
I would expect a reporter from the Wall Street Journal would know this as part of the entrance exam."

it's been said, "a smart lawyer already knows the answer to a question before he asks it"..

so I guess a smart reporter from a business journal knows the answer.. but asked the question to see if Obama knows the answer..

in most cases unemployment stops if you get a job, so any job that pays less can be eliminated, even if the job may lead to a better career.. until the fear of benefits running out spurs the unemployed to make a tough decision.. is the answer..

Latest posts