• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Occupy heckler meets Marine

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
NY-Post1.jpg

"Adam Weissman, 33, of Astoria, was one of three demonstrators to disrupt Turner's local swearing-in ceremony at Metropolitan High School in Forest Hills. Turner won the congressional seat once held by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner by defeating Assemblyman David Weprin."

"I guess you could say I sorted him out," Hiltunen said, "All I was doing was trying to stop this historic occasion from being disrupt-ed. There is a time and place to exercise your First Amendment rights."

"This was not the time or the venue."

According to my nephew, who served in the 82D Airborne, what Marine stands for is this:
M-A-R-I-N-E...My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment
or...Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Essential.

God Bless all the Leathernecks anyway! :wink: :D

As screwed up as things are now with the Dems supporting the wingnuts the Marine better expect a knock on the door and a pair of hand cuffs in his near future. These occupiers can show up and disrupt anything they want and the person that takes offence to them and puts them in their place will pay the price. :x

These occutirds are getting a little old. It might be different if they knew how things work. Clueless occuitirds

We have navy vets who are going to college help us in the summer and they are one class act.. I love them like they are my own and trust them with everything I have... No job is to big, They work till the job is done, are kind and considerate to everyone, and they stand up for what's right..

Larrry said:
These occutirds are getting a little old. It might be different if they knew how things work. Clueless occuitirds

Looks like New York is getting sick of them and what is surprising is a judge agree the occupiers have to leave the park. Not sure what is going to happen on the 17th but one protester was warning it is going to be big. These sick puppies are going to destroy private property bet on it and Pelosi is going to be sitting there with her botox face supporting them all the way to jail. :roll: And so will Oldtimer just like he does with everything else the Left has done to "FIX" the problem. :roll:

loomixguy said:
According to my nephew, who served in the 82D Airborne, what Marine stands for is this:
M-A-R-I-N-E...My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment
or...Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Essential.

God Bless all the Leathernecks anyway! :wink: :D

When I was going through assault boat coxswain training, I was told as soon as I dropped the front gate, I had about three seconds to get the guys off and start back in full reverse.. or the craft would ride the swell I just created up, and I would beach the front of the landing craft and getting off could be difficult,.. on my first approach the guy training me said, drop the throttle drop the gate, say out load "GOD protect our Marines" and hit the reverse as hard as I could, it worked every time.. and has stuck with me ever since... they go where no man ever should.. and only GOD is brave enough to try to protect them..

if you've ever worked with the marines you will soon respect them..

Latest posts