• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

odds and ends pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cert

Reaction score
First rose buds and blooms of the year. Hubby says I pamper the roses more than I do him.
IMG_4706.jpg

IMG_4703.jpg

Big ol' double begonia. I like it cause it looks near like a rose from a distance.
IMG_4707.jpg

Clemantis. Real nuisance of a flower but pretty.
IMG_4709.jpg

Little boy, big resistol, dead crawdad
IMG_4711.jpg

Long day chasing girls at the 4-H meeting with the dead crawdad.
IMG_4714.jpg

Crazy herefords
IMG_4479.jpg

Not much, but we thank the Lord for every drop.
IMG_4716.jpg

Those were great,love the littleboy and crawdad...I've heard of crawdads but never seen one...KEWL :D

I love your roses...I can't do roses,they just don't grow in our soil :(

WOW cert! Great photos!

And, what beautiful flowers you have!

I am like others the pic of your boy and his crawdad is priceless. He is proud as punch of his find, isn't he!

Don't make yourself as stranger...and keep the photos coming!

Cheers---

TTB :wink:

hey mrs greg there are crawdads in the battle river seen em east of the dam.also called craw fish i think.

Or crayfish and about a dozen other names that I have heard from time to time.. So much depends on where you grow up and what family you liv ein.....

Loved the expression on the boy's face holding crayfish- typical boy fun pestering the girls!

Les said:
hey mrs greg there are crawdads in the battle river seen em east of the dam.also called craw fish i think.
Ohhh,thats what they were,last summer we at our swimming hole on pasture,theres kinda a deep end on the other side of the bank...our daughter brought up these things that looked like tiny lobsters,greg said he'd never seen them before. Interesting,course we wouldn't think of eating them...yeck I don't eat any fish thats that close to the plant :oops:

Soapweed said:
The pictures of the flowers are beautiful, but the photo with the boy, the hat and the crawdad is a classic. :)

I concur. Might want to enter it in a photo contest.

Me and Soapweed will be your agents...................

Latest posts