• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oh, about all those contraceptives

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
I get a kick out of posters like TSR and OT looking to pay for birth control for everyone and then complaining about all the money big corporations make.

Who is going to benefit the most from this birth control mandate?

big Pharma and once again it is a case of Regulatory Capture.

Big Pharma sat down with the obama administration and they came up with a plan to increase drug purchases.

hypocritexposer said:
I get a kick out of posters like TSR and OT looking to pay for birth control for everyone and then complaining about all the money big corporations make.

Big Pharma sat down with the obama administration and they came up with a plan to increase drug purchases.

Yep one of my biggest gripes is that Pres. Obama hasn't undone the Rep's 2003 Prescription bill where Congress couldn't even negotiate the prices of drugs for Medicare. I guarantee you that dwarfs what you are talking about. But I guess a lot of the blame has to lie with Congress. Why haven't they proposed legislation reversing this stupidity, they've had since '03.

Answer this Hypo, which would be the cheapest, pregnancy prevention, not to mention other female illnesses which are treated/prevented by b/c pills etc. or the actual cost of the pill?

TSR said:
hypocritexposer said:

Yep one of my biggest gripes is that Pres. Obama hasn't undone the Rep's 2003 Prescription bill where Congress couldn't even negotiate the prices of drugs for Medicare. I guarantee you that dwarfs what you are talking about. But I guess a lot of the blame has to lie with Congress. Why haven't they proposed legislation reversing this stupidity, they've had since '03.

Answer this Hypo, which would be the cheapest, pregnancy prevention, not to mention other female illnesses which are treated/prevented by b/c pills etc. or the actual cost of the pill?

My post is about mandating citizens to purchase a corporations products, a constitutional issue. It's not whether a woman has the right to birth control.

No one is trying to take that "right" away from a woman.

You'd be crying "bloody murder" if the government mandated that everyones fuel was going to be paid for by the taxpayer, wouldn't you.

Latest posts