• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oh my, Alex Jones was wrong.....

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - Texas Gov. Rick Perry on Monday added to state lawmakers' special session agenda a measure that would criminalize "enhanced pat-downs" by Transportation Security Administration agents at airports in the Lone Star State.

Sunday night, Alex said this was not going to happen.....

hypocritexposer said:
SAN ANTONIO (Reuters) - Texas Gov. Rick Perry on Monday added to state lawmakers' special session agenda a measure that would criminalize "enhanced pat-downs" by Transportation Security Administration agents at airports in the Lone Star State.

this has not passed yet though has it? they will never bow to their masters...promise they will continue to sexuallly abuse texans.

shaumei said:
hypocritexposer said:

this has not passed yet though has it? they will never bow to their masters...promise they will continue to sexuallly abuse texans.

alex said that Perry would not add it to the special session. He was incorrect.

I heard something on Alex Jones show lately that the Feds will override anything Texas passes anyway, so what difference does it make anyway?

I hope Alex ruins Rick Perry's chances of becoming President!

lightninboy said:
I heard something on Alex Jones show lately that the Feds will override anything Texas passes anyway, so what difference does it make anyway?

I hope Alex ruins Rick Perry's chances of becoming President!

Bill Clinton said he didn't have sex with that woman and Alex Jones says the Feds will override anything Texas passes ...so

Larrry said:
Bill Clinton said he didn't have sex with that woman and Alex Jones says the Feds will override anything Texas passes ...so
The Fed has declared war on states' rights. Where have you been, living under a rock?

lightninboy said:
Larrry said:
The Fed has declared war on states' rights. Where have you been, living under a rock?

Went right over your head didn't it

Latest posts