• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ohio's 'Joe the Plumber' gets GOP nod for Congress

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
http://www.wtop.com/?nid=278&sid=2775978

and


(CNN) - Rep. Dennis Kucinich of Ohio lost his bid for re-election in the state's Democratic primary Tuesday night to fellow longtime House Democrat Marcy Kaptur, CNN projects.
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
hypocritexposer said:
http://www.wtop.com/?nid=278&sid=2775978

and


(CNN) - Rep. Dennis Kucinich of Ohio lost his bid for re-election in the state's Democratic primary Tuesday night to fellow longtime House Democrat Marcy Kaptur, CNN projects.

GOOD he was a little liberal loon that was so far left he was scary. If he didn't agree with Obama it was because Obama didn't go far enough left or hadn't spent enough to bankrupt the country fast enough for Dennis's liking. I'm Glad he is gone but fear how liberal the person who replaced the loon will be. :roll: Let's pray they voted to replace him with someone that is at least a little more moderate for the sake of the country.
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Tam said:
hypocritexposer said:
http://www.wtop.com/?nid=278&sid=2775978

and


(CNN) - Rep. Dennis Kucinich of Ohio lost his bid for re-election in the state's Democratic primary Tuesday night to fellow longtime House Democrat Marcy Kaptur, CNN projects.

GOOD he was a little liberal loon that was so far left he was scary. If he didn't agree with Obama it was because Obama didn't go far enough left or hadn't spent enough to bankrupt the country fast enough for Dennis's liking. I'm Glad he is gone but fear how liberal the person who replaced the loon will be. :roll: Let's pray they voted to replace him with someone that is at least a little more moderate for the sake of the country.



the voters are getting sick of "progressives". And this fabricated issue of the Republicans "trying to obstruct a woman's right to health care" is starting to work against obama, when Dems. are voting for a "pro-life" candidate instead of obama.

they think the voters are stupid and can't see through their message, that is carried water, by the MSM.
 

Steve

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16,547
Reaction score
1
Location
Wildwood New Jersey
Kucinich made his concession speech just past midnight Wednesday, when Kaptur had a 24-point lead with 84 percent of precincts reporting, according to the Associated Press.

Both well-known Democrats, the 15-term Kaptur ended up competing against the eight-term Kucinich after Ohio lost two congressional districts because of the state's declining population.

During the campaign, Kucinich -- an outspoken anti-war liberal -- attacked Kaptur for voting to fund "Bush's wars," voting for the Patriot Act, backing the Keystone XL pipeline and opposing gay marriage, among other things. Kaptur, meanwhile, slammed Kucinich for voting against bills that would have brought in funds for new manufacturing jobs and veterans' care.

by the look of Kaptur was a rightwingnut compared to Kookinuts..
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Steve said:
Kucinich made his concession speech just past midnight Wednesday, when Kaptur had a 24-point lead with 84 percent of precincts reporting, according to the Associated Press.

Both well-known Democrats, the 15-term Kaptur ended up competing against the eight-term Kucinich after Ohio lost two congressional districts because of the state's declining population.

During the campaign, Kucinich -- an outspoken anti-war liberal -- attacked Kaptur for voting to fund "Bush's wars," voting for the Patriot Act, backing the Keystone XL pipeline and opposing gay marriage, among other things. Kaptur, meanwhile, slammed Kucinich for voting against bills that would have brought in funds for new manufacturing jobs and veterans' care.

by the look of Kaptur was a rightwingnut compared to Kookinuts..



Looks like even the Democrats would like to move right on the spectrum.


Why would the population of Ohio be decreasing? Increased birth control


:lol:
 

Steve

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16,547
Reaction score
1
Location
Wildwood New Jersey
hypocritexposer said:
Steve said:
Kucinich made his concession speech just past midnight Wednesday, when Kaptur had a 24-point lead with 84 percent of precincts reporting, according to the Associated Press.

Both well-known Democrats, the 15-term Kaptur ended up competing against the eight-term Kucinich after Ohio lost two congressional districts because of the state's declining population.

During the campaign, Kucinich -- an outspoken anti-war liberal -- attacked Kaptur for voting to fund "Bush's wars," voting for the Patriot Act, backing the Keystone XL pipeline and opposing gay marriage, among other things. Kaptur, meanwhile, slammed Kucinich for voting against bills that would have brought in funds for new manufacturing jobs and veterans' care.

by the look of Kaptur was a rightwingnut compared to Kookinuts..



Looks like even the Democrats would like to move right on the spectrum.


Why would the population of Ohio be decreasing? Increased birth control


:lol:

no jobs....
 

hypocritexposer

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
24,216
Reaction score
0
Location
real world
Steve said:
hypocritexposer said:
Steve said:
by the look of Kaptur was a rightwingnut compared to Kookinuts..



Looks like even the Democrats would like to move right on the spectrum.


Why would the population of Ohio be decreasing? Increased birth control


:lol:

no jobs....


Must have moved to Texas or North Dakota, where "Drill, Baby, Drill" is going on..... :wink:


Maher said, "Palin is such a C***"
 

Steve

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 13, 2005
Messages
16,547
Reaction score
1
Location
Wildwood New Jersey
so much for 'spread the wealth"

Obama Admin Stops Ohio Drilling Killing Over 200,000 Jobs

President Obama’s United States Department of Agriculture has delayed shale gas drilling in Ohio for up to six months by cancelling a mineral lease auction for Wayne National Forest (WNF). The move was taken in deference to environmentalists, on the pretext of studying the effects of hydraulic fracturing.

“Conditions have changed since the 2006 Forest Plan was developed,” announced WNF Supervisor Anne Carey on Tuesday. “The technology used in the Utica & Marcellus Shale formations need to be studied to see if potential effects to the surface are significantly different than those identified in the Forest Plan.”

(even though Wayne National Forest already has nearly 1300 oil and gas wells in operation.)

yep, Ohio could have their own little oil patch.. and their own source of good jobs..


not to mention the jobs created from manufacturing, pipelines and other infrastructure needed to support the drilling..

one of the comments..
when are the worker going to wake up that unions are working with the Dem's to destroy America. They put 60,000 out of work in Pacific North west in the1990's over an owl. they have shut down pipe lines, heavy industry, mining, and drilling for oil when is the working man going to wake up and demand there rights to feed and care for their family's.

now that owl issue.. seems the owls don't like the old growth forests...

when will liberals learn.. use the science to support the facts.. not your agenda...
 

Tam

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
12,759
Reaction score
0
Location
Sask
It is really sick when your choice is a 15 term politican over an 8 term. You have to know which ever one you pick the chances they have not been influenced by big lobbyist money is zero to none. TERM LIMITS should be installed on everyone in Government not just the President and Governors. Stop the professional Politicans and get back to a government run by the people and for the people not by the Career Politicans for the Career Politicans. :x
 

Latest posts

Top