• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OIE statement concerning R-Calf

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Oldtimer said:
Bill said:
Oldtimer said:
Tam- How many times lately have you questioned the US's, the USDA's, and other USDA employees credibility saying they were covering up BSE cases and fraudulently changing the results? Now this USDA employee is subject to canonization.. ? :roll:

Now can you see why I think we need a trial? Too many unanswered questions on both sides of the border.....Let the experts get on the stand and explain the 20 month- 30 month inconsistency-- or the Taiwan, Egypt SRM's being removed while there is a different SRM standard for US consumers.... Or what new evidence Canadian ranchers who are suing the Canadian government claiming that the feed ban was never properly instituted or enforced might have to offer about the feed ban mystery--etc. etc.

I wouldn't exactly call what is needed a trial rather have a tribunal of independant people from different countries investigate what has and what should happen.

Whoops I forgot. The OIE investigation team already did that didn't they.

Most of those so-called independent people have conflicts of interest- be they political, monetary, whatever....Most of those scientists will not go against someone thats going to jerk their grant funding-- Just like the other thread going- Do you really think a USDA employee will go against his employers (USDA) wishes--Or the Japanese Ag employee will rule opposite the official policy of Japan....Judge has nothing to lose or gain--His job is for life and his decisions can be made on the facts without worry of repercussions....

A local judge not influenced by R-calf? Hilarious

The reason R-Calf and it's followers want it in the court system is to delay, defer and at the very least tie it up for years in legal meanderings.

Based on the facts Oldtimer? Should be about as entertaining as the OJ Simpson case and probably just as credible. I am sure everyone outside the US will be quite impressed not to mention the publicity R-Calf will gain in trying to make this into an even bigger food scare towards the US consumer.

There was a line in a post a few days ago that there is no such thing as bad publicity but I doubt that will be the case this time. Nothing gets the American public's attention like a good TRIAL.

Oldtimer wrote "Most of those so-called independent people have conflicts of interest- be they political, monetary, whatever....Most of those scientists will not go against someone thats going to jerk their grant funding-- Just like the other thread going- Do you really think a USDA employee will go against his employers (USDA) wishes--Or the Japanese Ag employee will rule opposite the official policy of Japan....Judge has nothing to lose or gain--His job is for life and his decisions can be made on the facts without worry of repercussions....""

Oldtimer could you tell us if Judge Cebull owns cattle? If he does would that not be one of your conflicts of interest? Does he have a registared brand?

Big Muddy rancher said:
Oldtimer wrote "Most of those so-called independent people have conflicts of interest- be they political, monetary, whatever....Most of those scientists will not go against someone thats going to jerk their grant funding-- Just like the other thread going- Do you really think a USDA employee will go against his employers (USDA) wishes--Or the Japanese Ag employee will rule opposite the official policy of Japan....Judge has nothing to lose or gain--His job is for life and his decisions can be made on the facts without worry of repercussions....""

Oldtimer could you tell us if Judge Cebull owns cattle? If he does would that not be one of your conflicts of interest? Does he have a registared brand?

BMR- Don't know if he owns cattle or not--Doesn't have any brand registered in my book.......But he probably does eat steak- a conflict of interest?

Latest posts