• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OK Canadians

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Aztumbleweed

Reaction score
I checked this thing before gathering this morning and again now at dinner and still do not know what happened in your elections. Dang near lost a cow in the brush this morning worrying about you all up in Canada. If I got t.v. I'd probably know by now. Hope it all came out like you wanted. Although down here it doesn't seem to matter much which bunch of yahoos we put in.
Adios :D

we aren't even sure how it's going to work. Conservatives 124, Liberal 103, New Democrats 29, Bloc Qubecois 51, Independant 1. So we have a minority government that the conservatives must have support from a left of center party to keep governing.

Canada elected in a minority conservative government,This was not really the best scenario but we will take what we get.Our new prime miniser Steven Harper is new and fairly young at this game so its still to be seen how it all works out.It really can't be much worse then we had with the Liberals.Thank you for asking...Mrs.Greg

Latest posts