• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Ok you Republicans.............

Help Support Ranchers.net:

kolanuraven

Reaction score
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

The same people that I saw yesterday that were without a job are STILL without a job today?

What's taking you so long?????????????????

And, I saw some Mexicans working in some fields this AM....WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE???

Man, you folks better pick up the slack.

And ya know what, after all that money spent and shite slung about....the President is still BLACK!!! LOL!!!!!

kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

The same people that I saw yesterday that were without a job are STILL without a job today?

And, I saw some Mexicans working in some fields this AM....WHY ARE THEY STILL HERE???

And ya know what, after all that money spent and shite slung about....the President is still MUSLIM!!! LOL!!!!!

Fixed it for you, KooKoo. His race wasn't on the ballot yesterday, but he himself said his policies were.
We won. You lost. Deal with it.

loomixguy said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

And ya know what, after all that money spent and shite slung about....the President is still MUSLIM!!! LOL!!!!!

Fixed it for you, KooKoo. His race wasn't on the ballot yesterday, but he himself said his policies were.

Political Science note:

Hmmmmm...the President can't run again so he won't be on the ballot ever again!!!

I deal with it fine.
I want to see some jobs created, immigration dealt with.

If the migrant workers leave you will have to get your scrawny azz out of Red Cloud and get to the beet fields and get to work.

We've heard all the talk....now walk the walk.

It must suck to be you, the Fatman, and the other hopey changey's this morning to wake up and realize you were thrown under the bus last night.

kolanuraven said:
loomixguy said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

Political Science note:

Hmmmmm...the President can't run again so he won't be on the ballot ever again!!!

I deal with it fine.

If the migrant workers leave you will have to get your scrawny azz out of Red Cloud and get to the beet fields and get to work.

We've heard the talk for 6 years now - - - why were you not complaining as the Dems did not walk the walk?

George said:
kolanuraven said:
loomixguy said:

Political Science note:

I deal with it fine.

We've heard the talk for 6 years now - - - why were you not complaining as the Dems did not walk the walk?

It's not about us now...get out of the past.

kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

And ya know what, after all that money spent and shite slung about....the President is still BLACK!!! LOL!!!!!

The election is not even 24 hours into what is a 2 year plan...Many of the local jobs just started because of weather- others are held up because the factories can't get geared up fast enough to make the steel needed....
You don't just go from a country on the brink of oblivion (where Obama had taken us) to a full blown booming economy overnight.....
Talk to me about it 2 years down the line...

:lol:

Whitewing said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

The election is not even 24 hours into what is a 2 year plan...Many of the local jobs just started because of weather- others are held up because the factories can't get geared up fast enough to make the steel needed....
You don't just go from a country on the brink of oblivion (where Obama had taken us) to a full blown booming economy overnight.....

You're killing me man. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm dying. :wink:

Kinda hard for folks to do much right now, considering most won't be sworn in for several months yet....but I'd like for you to answer George's question truthfully, without any smartassed remarks. Why the silence for the last six years?

kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

I didn't realize you were this dumb. :?

What I like about a Canadian election is the day after the election your done if you lose. No going back to work for two months with no consequences.

Big Muddy rancher said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

What I like about a Canadian election is the day after the election your done if you lose. No going back to work for two months with no consequences.

I read where the US is the only country that does this. Makes NO SENSE.

Whitewing said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

Time's a'wasting. Get th lead outta your arse and get busy NOW.

Why all this reason and logic coming forth from you guys now?

kolanuraven said:
Whitewing said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

She doesn't realize it's SATIRE straight from OT's mouth. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

They're all gullible and stupid. God help us. :???: :???: :???:

Faster horses said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

I read where the US is the only country that does this. Makes NO SENSE.

Years ago when I had a lot of projects underway at the ranch, I had a guy who was in charge of the crews. I gave him a lot of leeway......drove the ranch truck like it was his personal vehicle, for instance. I started having trouble with him and one morning it came to a head at the morning meeting. He informed me in front of everyone that he was giving his 30 day notice.

I said, "fine, you can spend your 30 days doing whatever you wish but you're done here at the ranch......Ramon, give Anibal a ride to his house, now".

His eyes looked like saucers. I'm sure he figured he'd spend those 30 days cruising around in my vehicle looking for other opportunities. Not.

kolanuraven said:
Whitewing said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

That was a fatman quote, numbnut. :roll:

kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

6.25% black.....less than you. :shock: :mrgreen:

TexasBred said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

I rather be black than from Texas!!

kolanuraven said:
TexasBred said:
kolanuraven said:
You won!!

Now, where are the jobs?

Once I went black, I never went back!!

:shock: You go girl.

Latest posts