• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oldtimer and the watering hole

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranch hand

Reaction score
I hear when Oldtimer leaves the watering hole he says he is going home to get a raise out of the ranchers.net crew. So stop fueling his fire and he will go away!!!

ranch hand said:
I hear when Oldtimer leaves the watering hole he says he is going home to get a raise out of the ranchers.net crew. So stop fueling his fire and he will go away!!!

He driving drunk??????

ranch hand said:

Actually it doesn't have to be after I went to the watering hole- just anytime when I have some time to kill...Just like at the waterhole I get more laughs out of some of these cultist sheeple than watching the comedy shows...
And actually as you know I haven't been to the waterhole much at all since well before Christmas... I stopped in Wed after I got out of court to pick up my football board winnings- but didn't stick around long... You didn't show up in town in time to get in on the winning round I bought..

I should be building corral/windbreak today but that wind stopped me- so I thought I'd help you and these poor folks out by vetting a few of your cults candidates....

so ot is not only an obama regime supporter and apologist, he is a troll. And he even admitted he is a troll.

Larrry said:
so ot is not only an obama regime supporter and apologist, he is a troll. And he even admitted he is a troll.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

You need to look in the mirror..

Oldtimer said:
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

WOW you described yourself to a tee.

Go ahead ot and we will vette yours , lots of laughs when you leave the water hole!!!

Larrry said:
Oldtimer said:

WOW you described yourself to a tee.

That description would stand up in a court of law as being a perfect description of him

EH?? :wink:

Oldtimer said:
Actually it doesn't have to be after I went to the watering hole- just anytime when I have some time to kill...Just like at the waterhole I get more laughs out of some of these cultist sheeple than watching the comedy shows...
And actually as you know I haven't been to the waterhole much at all since well before Christmas... I stopped in Wed after I got out of court to pick up my football board winnings- but didn't stick around long... You didn't show up in town in time to get in on the winning round I bought..

And we know this to be fact??????Just because you say so???
We are not the kool aid drinking crowd that you support and love with oldtimer, we are aware that you have a forked tongue, and use it to make yourself look good... PS don't forget to pay taxes on all those winnings :wink: :wink:
Not sure about Mt but a lot of states football pools are illegal, but then we know you would never do anything illegal, right????

Latest posts