• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

oldtimer is watching

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hopalong

Reaction score
Over in 5 bar x he just admitted to coming into Ranchers snooping around, seeing who is talking about him... wonder what name he is using
whining about how I stalk him by going to 5 bar x and pointing out his double standards

No wonder folks in Glasgow don't respect him... My snow bird friends actually fear him because he is vindictive using the few supporters he has in the I.E. to unduly harrasss

Pretty nice day here today, hope to get some rain again soon.

Only one of the people in question has a years long history of dropping a dime or a "packet" to authorities on individuals he deems "dangerous". He's also admitted to defrauding insurance companies. Keeping tabs on such an individual is hardly stalking.

First time I've been here in months and I don't run around saying " so and so said this"...." so and so said that".....

I pop back in from time to time in the foolish hope that something might have changed around here. But, in reality the joke is on me I suppose as it seems to be the same pack of arse kissers as last time

kolanuraven said:
That took 3 minutes..................WOW!!

You are a troll
no i've known that you are a joke for a LONG time as we all have
not a troll,, being on line 3 minutes is nothing compared to you!!! look at your post count as opposed to mine :roll:

Ya'll leave Kola alone!!! As Willie is always telling me, "you ain't suffosed to mess with folks dat's flicted".

hoppy, I'm gonna ast you wun more time: kindly put yer infatuation wit ol timer on holt and DOUCH OUT YER DIGGINS!! wen yu git back heah, they will still be the same idjits, pining aways fer oltimer and ready fer a durn good ol' 'dogpile'

hi lil one!!!been while since you slung snot in the room.. sort of missed your same old B.S. that you spout all the time... you really need some NEW material in order to amuse us again!!!! I need some help moving a few file cabinets why don't you visit and prove your a MAN lol lol lol

kola I can see why you are single if you think thats being asked out for a date. On second thought it might be your personality

If you find yourself in the Williston area this week, the special at Wet Willie's is the stuffed poke chop with apple brandy sauce. Sounds good, no?

Latest posts