• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

oldtimer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

rancher

Reaction score
Hey, are you fighting fire today? Here there is one up in close to your neck of the woods. Bet it is a fun with all this wind. Do you know what started it? Take care!

Hi, to all my friends, I can't remember if that includes you MRJ? Did we part on speaking terms or not? :wink:

rancher said:
Hey, are you fighting fire today? Here there is one up in close to your neck of the woods. Bet it is a fun with all this wind. Do you know what started it? Take care!

Hi, to all my friends, I can't remember if that includes you MRJ? Did we part on speaking terms or not? :wink:

No I heard its south of the river in McCone County- south of Wolf Point....Haven't heard any details except one person said that it started in the timber- which might mean wires hitting...

I guess they had another one over by Hinsdale too- but its apparently out...I've spent the day just watching this country-altho I don't know how you could tell the difference between smoke and all the dirt blowing...We need a 3 day soaker rain......

rancher said:

Gee your ears must have been burning. :D

I was just thinking today of some of the people that don't post here any more. You, SH, agman, Bull burger. Gee there was some interesting one. Even Haymaker doesn't post as much.
Hope you having a good spring and get some rain.

I just found out that one of the fires over west of us was started by a flare up of a controlled burn that one of the County Commissioners had...Dummy- they'd only been forecasting this front was going to move into the state with high winds for about a week :shock:

I have to spend part of next week at the Courthouse filling in for the Judges- and I think I'll take the daily weather forecast in every day and highlight the wind predictions and lay it on the Commissioners desk :wink: :lol: :p :p
Good thing I don't count on those County checks anymore :wink:

Latest posts