• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oldtimer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bullhauler said:
jingo2 said:
jigs said:
I have openly admitted I am in the programs...have to be here to compensate the high tax for irrigation.....

OT is the one going off about people milking the system, acting like he is above the govt payments.....

the govt payments cover the irrigation tax each year, and the EQUIP payments all go to land improvements...

Eating out of the gov't trough.....makes sense now... :roll: :roll: :roll:

Ahh jigs is just a piker. The old blow-hard in chief bragger of all that his daddy bought him former poster cal and his daddy are over 1.3 million in the same time.

So, those are the ones I'm keeping up then with MY tax money

jingo2 said:
Bullhauler said:
jingo2 said:

Ahh jigs is just a piker. The old blow-hard in chief bragger of all that his daddy bought him former poster cal and his daddy are over 1.3 million in the same time.

So, those are the ones I'm keeping up then with MY tax money

They hold it out from your trust payment every month anyway lol lol lol

Bullhauler said:
jingo2 said:
jigs said:
I have openly admitted I am in the programs...have to be here to compensate the high tax for irrigation.....

OT is the one going off about people milking the system, acting like he is above the govt payments.....

the govt payments cover the irrigation tax each year, and the EQUIP payments all go to land improvements...

you missed my point there bull spreader.
I do have neighbors who get over 400,000 a YEAR in govt payments..they use that to buy more land. and bump the payment for the next year.... the 56k is spread over the past 15 years. so it is not like I am really raking it in, but working and getting a boost, is different than Latisha in Chicago smoking crack all day and collecting a check.

jigs said:
Bullhauler said:
jingo2 said:

you missed my point there bull spreader.
I do have neighbors who get over 400,000 a YEAR in govt payments..they use that to buy more land. and bump the payment for the next year.... the 56k is spread over the past 15 years. so it is not like I am really raking it in, but working and getting a boost, is different than Latisha in Chicago smoking crack all day and collecting a check.

No it is not...not a bit different.

You are both whores

Kola/Jingo I think you are misunderstanding the situation...those of us who are NOT sucking from daddy's teat, are forced to do other things to make the world go round.

the fact is, the system is set up like it is. the money is there, I work my ass off all year long, so I am gonna take the govt cash.

I would like to wean off of it, because it is just like the welfare system...it was designed to make you dependant on the govt. and that is JUST where they want you....

jigs said:
Kola/Jingo I think you are misunderstanding the situation...those of us who are NOT sucking from daddy's teat, are forced to do other things to make the world go round.

the fact is, the system is set up like it is. the money is there, I work my ass off all year long, so I am gonna take the govt cash.

I would like to wean off of it, because it is just like the welfare system...it was designed to make you dependant on the govt. and that is JUST where they want you....

where does the money come from, for these programs?

Does your labor make you a net contributor to the tax system or a "taker".

Conservatives do not take issue with gaining back some of the proceeds from their previous labor (property), if it is invested in a manner as to create further production capacity and government tax revenue.

Maybe the drug tests should only be demanded of those that do not produce, for the betterment of the collective good. :roll:

if I pay the taxes to support the programs, I ought to be able to use the programs....

jigs said:
if I pay the taxes to support the programs, I ought to be able to use the programs....

you are Constitutionally entitled to your property(proceeds for labor), that's for sure

Is a Welfare receip. also entitled to their property(proceeds of labor), of course they are.....

let them show their balance sheet as proof of their eligibilty to any safety net......you have to!

First off....you people need to get over your crush on that lady.

Second, reading these replies tells you all you need to know about the welfare system in the US.

It seems ALL OF YOU ' need' it...you have become dependent on it and not willing to wean yourself off it.

kolo=jingo=lulu=allie, changing hour name to jingo, and changing your avitar doers not change the fact you are who you are, kolo, and if being a whore is what you wish to look at us as, then you must include yourself.
Either that or you are a liar,,,,,oppppps never mind we knew that from the get go.

Latest posts