• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oldtimer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

ranch hand said:
What do you think of the black panthers?

Not much.. They are an extremist group- and left wing extremist groups are just as dangerous as right wing extremist groups....

I feel they will call for riots if Mr. Obama is not given another 4 years. Hope I am wrong.

What really defines a person and exposes them for who they really are inside is how the define who is a left wiong extremist and who they consider a right wing extremist.

When they call a group that endorses the beliefs of the Constitution extreme that really exposes the accuser more than who they are trying to demonize

ranch hand said:
I feel they will call for riots if Mr. Obama is not given another 4 years. Hope I am wrong.

I'm not sure of that... I don't think they have the following that the media would like to make people believe in there sensationalist journalism...

I really hope we don't end up with a hanging chad, Supreme Court decision with the winner not winning the popular vote like we had with Bush...That is when you could see some problems..

Faster horses said:
And no one has even made an attempt to stop them.
What does that tell you??

Leftwingernuts.....they are left of the founding fathers when they set the Constitution is place. That makes them left. But the way they are they are extremely left or shall we say LEFTWINGERNUTS

Oldtimer said:
ranch hand said:

I'm not sure of that... I don't think they have the following that the media would like to make people believe in there sensationalist journalism...

I really hope we don't end up with a hanging chad, Supreme Court decision with the winner not winning the popular vote like we had with Bush...That is when you could see some problems..

What's winning the popular vote got to do with anything?

Ooops, sorry OT. I keep clinging to the wisdom of the ideas of those silly old men a couple of centuries ago.

Yeah, now that you mention it, makes sense. Let's just have the 15 or 20 most populated states decide our president for us each election cycle. At least we'd not have to listen to the likes of Montana voters. :roll:

calling for riots? or war?

Williams: I just want to say to all the listeners on this phone call, that if you are having any doubt about getting suited, booted, and armed up for this race war that we're in that has never ended, let me tell you somethin…the thing that's about to happen these honkies, these crackers, these pigs, these people, these motherf*er…it has been long overdue."

Kweli: "Ya, what she said was right– we got to suit up and boot up…and get prepared for the war that we're in…this stuff got to boil over, and all your great's talked about that happened to be bloodshed involved with revolution- true revolution means some bloodshed, so there's blood being spilled because there's a new life that is beyond this bloodshed. There is a new reality that is built upon your original African principles and spiritualities and values and norms that is beyond this bloodshed. But we gotta go do it.

Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:
ranch hand said:

What's winning the popular vote got to do with anything?

Ooops, sorry OT. I keep clinging to the wisdom of the ideas of those silly old men a couple of centuries ago.

Yeah, now that you mention it, makes sense. Let's just have the 15 or 20 most populated states decide our president for us each election cycle. At least we'd not have to listen to the likes of Montana voters. :roll:

hey hey hey there don't paint with such a broad brush- obama did NOT win Montana- Montana is a RED state, oldtimer in a minority here.

Latest posts