• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oldtimer?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Texan

Reaction score
Texan said:
Texan said:
Oldtimer said:
Who a few years ago would have thought the Republican Party would regress so far into the Dark Ages that they would again be condemning women for being the cause of rape :???: ....
Who has done that, Oldtimer? Who has alleged that women are "the cause of rape"?
Oldtimer?
Oldtimer?

He won't answer. when you call him out ,all you get is silence............. :roll:

Democrat Attempts To Rape Republican CHICAGO (STMW) – Police are looking for a man who beat, robbed and tried to rape a woman early Friday in the Edgewater neighborhood.

The man approached a woman walking in an alley in the 5600 block of North Kenmore Avenue and hit her in the head numerous times about 5:40 a.m., according to a community alert from Area North detectives.

The attacker then took property from the woman and attempted to sexually assault her, police said.

He is described as an 18- to 25-year-old black man with dark complexion, police said. He is about 6-feet, 175 pounds and was wearing a white jacket with a red stripe on each shoulder.

Anyone with information about the attack should call Area North detectives at (312) 744-8261.

Obama created the bumper sticker war that liberals call: The Republican War on Women (R-WoW).

R-WoW's not doing so hot though. It's based on the faulty assumption that Republican men want to control women's brains and their uteruses. And it's way too transparent an attempt to distract from Obama's record of failure.

I'll admit that as a man I don't always understand women. They are girly and often smell powdery. That and the insides of their purses intimidate me. But I know that they have a healthy respect for money. This I understand.

If you gave them a choice between a job that pays money and free birth control, the ones I know would pick a job.

They aren't buying into the R-WoW credo that the GOP is somehow hostile to women. And it's not just the girls I know. According to the latest AP survey the vaunted gender gap that Obama counted on to get re-elected has disappeared. The seven-point advantage that Obama had with women in 2008 has vaporized in 2012.

"Less than two weeks out from Election Day," reports CBSNews "Republican Mitt Romney has erased President Obama's 16-point advantage among women, a new Associated Press-GfK poll shows."

Just a month ago, says CBS, "women favored Mr. Obama over Romney on the economy 56 percent to 40 percent. Now, the split has shifted to 49 percent for Romney and 45 percent for Mr. Obama."

And the irony here is that the harder the administration tried to push R-WoW, the more they alienated women. It was just about a month ago that Obama's disastrous debate performance forced liberals to cue up the War on Women once more as an alternative to…policy, results, progress, or a real president?

And yes, I find the irony of this hilarious.

Obama has been done in by his own campaign device, done in by women who wouldn't buy his R-WoW BS. Ha! It could all make a wonderful Will Farrell comedy. Women, however, it seems, are not amused.

Here Texan, let me answer for OldTimer since we know he won't show up to defend a single assertion:

Who said that?

I don't recall his name, but the first time I heard it was when C-Span first aired....some congressional hearing and an R congressman made the comment that women were the cause of rape.

Years later I heard the same thing in another hearing on C-Span, could have been the same hearing where George Bush told bank regulators to take a holiday, don't recall exactly, but I did post extensively about it and if you're good at using the search feature, I'm sure you'll find my post.

Then there was the time I was driving by a Tea Bagger convention and some guy shouted out to me that women were the cause of rape. I can't be 100% sure that he was a republican, but he was old, white, wearing bermuda shorts, and carrying a vote for McSame sign so he must have been a pub.

Another time was when I was at local watering hole and those pipeline execs came in and sat down at the table next to me. After hearing them saying that they had the pipeline all ready to go until, much to their surprise, some republican greenie weenie NIMBY's stopped it, I had to ask what they thought about the subect of rape. All of them said it was the woman's fault. Again, I can't be 100% sure that they were all republicans, but they were all white, all were pipeline execs, and every one of them was drinking single malt scotch. What more proof does one need?

So, there you have it.

hypocritexposer said:
:lol:

P.S, why do I always post right after WW, or WW posts right after me.

:cry:

Whatever happened to Buckeye? Ya think he's working the phones for Obama as we speak? :lol:

Whitewing said:
hypocritexposer said:
:lol:

P.S, why do I always post right after WW, or WW posts right after me.

:cry:

Whatever happened to Buckeye? Ya think he's working the phones for Obama as we speak? :lol:

Probably shacked up with R2 and too important to talk to us now that he knows as much as he does about the Middle East, would be my guess.

OT tried to learn about the Middle East, from R2, but his wife said he wasn't allowed to talk to that "lady" on facebook anymore.

I sure wish OT was able to talk to her, so he could offer up her opinion, and teach us things, that we know nothing about.

Whitewing said:
Here Texan, let me answer for OldTimer since we know he won't show up to defend a single assertion:

Who said that?

I don't recall his name, but the first time I heard it was when C-Span first aired....some congressional hearing and an R congressman made the comment that women were the cause of rape.

Years later I heard the same thing in another hearing on C-Span, could have been the same hearing where George Bush told bank regulators to take a holiday, don't recall exactly, but I did post extensively about it and if you're good at using the search feature, I'm sure you'll find my post.

Then there was the time I was driving by a Tea Bagger convention and some guy shouted out to me that women were the cause of rape. I can't be 100% sure that he was a republican, but he was old, white, wearing bermuda shorts, and carrying a vote for McSame sign so he must have been a pub.

Another time was when I was at local watering hole and those pipeline execs came in and sat down at the table next to me. After hearing them saying that they had the pipeline all ready to go until, much to their surprise, some republican greenie weenie NIMBY's stopped it, I had to ask what they thought about the subect of rape. All of them said it was the woman's fault. Again, I can't be 100% sure that they were all republicans, but they were all white, all were pipeline execs, and every one of them was drinking single malt scotch. What more proof does one need?

So, there you have it.

That's funny stuff right there, I don't care who you are! :lol: :lol:

Mike said:
Whitewing said:

Who said that?

So, there you have it.

That's funny stuff right there, I don't care who you are! :lol: :lol:

Damn guy steals my stuff, whenever I change personalities. :mad:

Republican candidate calls aborting rapist's child 'more violence on woman's body'

By Jonathan Kaminsky

OLYMPIA, Washington | Thu Nov 1, 2012 12:41am EDT

OLYMPIA, Washington (Reuters) - Tea Party politician John Koster, the Republican nominee for a hotly contested congressional seat in Washington state, says he opposes abortions, even in cases of "the rape thing," because it is tantamount to inflicting "more violence onto a woman's body."

The Snohomish County councilman made the comments during a weekend fundraising appearance in the Puget Sound city of Everett, north of Seattle, that was captured in a recording released on Wednesday by the liberal activist group Fuse Washington.

Long known as an opponent of abortion, even in cases of rape or incest, Koster was asked if there were any circumstances under which he would approve of terminating a pregnancy.

"When a mother's life is in danger ... I'm not going to make that decision," he replied, before going on to talk about incest and rape.

"Incest is so rare, I mean, it's so rare. But the rape thing, you know, I know a woman who was raped and kept her child, gave it up for adoption. She doesn't regret it. In fact, she is a big pro-life proponent," he said in the recording.

He continued by asking a rhetorical question: "But on the rape thing, it's like, how does putting more violence onto a woman's body and taking the life of an innocent child that's a consequence of this crime, how does that make it better?"

The remarks drew sharp criticism from the campaign of his Democratic foe, former Microsoft executive and state revenue director Suzan DelBene - a spokesman said it showed Koster to be "out of touch" - and from abortion-rights supporters.

"There are far too many extreme politicians out there that are trying to be involved in a woman's personal medical decisions about her pregnancy," Sara Kiesler of Planned Parenthood Votes Northwest told the Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

The flap marked the latest instance of a Republican congressional candidate stirring controversy with comments about abortion and rape.

Richard Mourdock, the Republican nominee for a U.S. Senate seat in Indiana, said during a debate last Tuesday that pregnancy from rape was "something that God intended to happen." And Missouri U.S. Senate candidate Todd Akin in August caused an uproar by saying women have natural defenses against pregnancy from "legitimate rape."

In a statement posted on its website on Wednesday, Koster's campaign accused DelBene supporters of engaging in "dirty tricks" by circulating the recording of his remarks, and suggested his words were taken out of context.

"The recording was done secretly, then edited to suit DelBene's agenda," campaign manager Larry Stickney said. "The insinuation that John Koster is in some way 'callous or 'cavalier' when it comes to the subject of rape is another example of the vicious and desperate tactics ... employed to slander the good name of John Koster."

During his term as a state lawmaker, Koster sponsored tough "two strikes, you're out" legislation to lock up violent sex offenders permanently, his website said.

The race between Koster and DelBene for Washington state's newly drawn first congressional district seat, vacated by Democrat Jay Inslee when he resigned to run for governor, is considered a tossup.

Koster, a former dairy farmer with close affiliations with and support from the Tea Party movement, has lost two previous bids for the U.S. House of Representatives.

Colbert is going to have to reset his Republican Rape Clock again- another Tea Bagger wanting to instigate their set of morals on the world....

Whatever happened to the idea of letting the individual involved- especially in the case of being a victim- make the decision....

This is not a decision to be made by old grey haired white men in Washington D.C... Especially in cases like this-- it is a decision that should be left to be made between the Individual, her Doctor, and her God....

Oldtimer said:
Colbert is going to have to reset his Republican Rape Clock again- another Tea Bagger wanting to instigate their set of morals on the world....

Whatever happened to the idea of letting the individual involved- especially in the case of being a victim- make the decision....

This is not a decision to be made by old grey haired white men in Washington D.C... Especially in cases like this-- it is a decision that should be left to be made between the Individual, her Doctor, and her God....

So ot you continually cal the Tea Party names by calling them Teabaggers.
Ok I understand those are the ones who you disagree with and they are teabaggers. So then that would make you a TEABAGEE :lol: :lol:

There is nothing in the "quotes" in the article above that proves Koster will vote on a Bill to deny abortion to a rape victim. Only insinuations.

Had there been empirical proof, they would have included a complete transcript of the recording. Not just a few words in parentheses.

Read the article closely.

But then again, OT will believe anything.

:roll:

Oldtimer said:

Her God?? There is but one God and nowhere can You or anyone else show me that HE thinks unborn children should be aborted nor should birth control be used.

Aren't you glad your parents were pro-life and you very well could have been a "mistake/accident" but they elected to keep you.

Latest posts