• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

On Birth certificates and Voter ID

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
The Democrats are opposing Voter ID and Obama won't show his birth certificate for the highest job in the land but to join the Plentywood MT Dolphins swim team the kids need to bring a parent and a birth certificate to register. :roll: :roll:

Big Muddy rancher said:
The Democrats are opposing Voter ID and Obama won't show his birth certificate for the highest job in the land but to join the Plentywood MT Dolphins swim team the kids need to bring a parent and a birth certificate to register. :roll: :roll:

They'll have to show it, and be frisked, if they go through airport security, but such things are mundane, if you are running for President. :lol: :lol:

I wonder if showing ID lowers the number of citizens, and dead people, that vote for liberals in Canada :???:

Hey, speaking of which, another few years of those business killing Conservatives in Alberta. I sure hope they don't destroy the record of having one of, if not the highest, GDP per capita in the World.

I can't sell a feed sack of aluminum cans without an I d so what's the big deal except for my vote getting cancelled out times 10. There was all he'll to pay for slaves being counted as 3/5 of a person so why are all of us counted as 1/10th????

Latest posts