• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Once again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

3 M L & C

Reaction score
We have added another to our little crew. At 12:44 am my wife had our 5th child. We never can hatch these little burgers out during the day always middle of the night. Told my wife maybe we should have been feeding her right after dark and she would have done it during the daylight. :wink: Everyone is doing great and couldn't be happier!!

Congratulations! Glad everybody is doing well. My wife's relatives in the Philippines discovered that upon the purchase of their first TV, the wife stopped getting pregnant. Guess they discovered there were other things to do when it got dark.

Just pulling your chain...since Jiggsy got religion I've gotta give someone a bad time! Best wishes for all!!

Little boy. Now boys have majority 3-2 over girls! That's funny loomix. We had some guys building fence one of which didn't speak to good English. They were having a couple cold beverage at the end of the day at the shop and saw pictures of the four other kids and ask my dad. He no watch tv? Lol Just good thing someone invented the dvr otherwise maybe wouldn't have so many. :lol2:

Five! Congratulations! Better look at one of them Kubotas with the back seat. :D

leanin' H said:
Congrats! :D :D :D Kids are simply just the best thing ever!
Your EPD's for fertility must be quite high! :lol:

Yep my wife has either been pregnant or breastfeeding our entire marriage it seems! 8) :wink: :lol2:

Thank you all

Latest posts