• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

One for Oldtimer

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1071464282001/cavuto-tea-party-isnt-causing-the-debt-crisis/

I believe this video was meant for Oldtimer but I could be wrong :wink:

Nope Tam it cannot be for oldtimer, it is COMMON SENSE and we all know he has none. :D :D :D

Great video :agree: :clap:

Ten easy facts that drive an easy to understand point home

D.C. is the reason for spending problems

it is the out of control spending that is the problem...

how many times must we read articles about worthless Federal programs before DC is once again accountable to the people?

hopalong said:
Nope Tam it cannot be for oldtimer, it is COMMON SENSE and we all know he has none. :D :D :D

OH GEEZ :shock: did you actually think I meant Oldtimer had COMMON SENSE. :???:

NO NO NO you silly boy :wink: I meant Cavuto was looking straight at our resident Tea Party basher while listing off the 10 facts to why the Tea Party is not the problem and those that bash them for standing up and speaking out ARE. You know like Oldtimer has continuely done since day one. :roll:

But come to think of it :? I doubt Oldtimer will even view the video as the last thing he wants to be is anywhere close to COMMON SENSE. :wink:

BTW did you hear that 95% of the women in Glasgow Mont have changed their names. YEP They are all known as Common Sense now. :wink: :lol:

And the other 5% are on oldtimers payroll looking for zippers that are not all the way up :wink: :wink: :wink:

Latest posts