• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

One more reason to live south of Canada

Help Support Ranchers.net:

George

Reaction score
Don't let your children know what a gun looks like - - - block their image from your TV and everything else!

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/02/24/cops-arrest-dad-after-daughter-draws-gun-at-school/

we have NASCAR, and if you go to NASCAR, there are very few Obama types there.... makes for a pleasant day.... we would gladly let you have one NASCAR race in Canada, if you took your frozen water polo game back!

jigs said:
we have NASCAR, and if you go to NASCAR, there are very few Obama types there.... makes for a pleasant day.... we would gladly let you have one NASCAR race in Canada, if you took your frozen water polo game back!

I think you'd find that the average NASCAR fan and your average Hockey fan are pretty compatible. :D

I agree I'd take the cold over hurricanes and tornadoes any day. :shock:

George said:
Don't let your children know what a gun looks like - - - block their image from your TV and everything else!

http://www.gunsandammo.com/2012/02/24/cops-arrest-dad-after-daughter-draws-gun-at-school/

What you don't think a daddy should be strip searched over a five year olds drawing. :wink:

Welcome to a liberal nanny state on steroids :x

George said:

Hey, at least our airport security doesn't make a woman pump her breast milk, just to show her breast pump is not a Weapon of Mass Destruction :lol: :lol:

Used to be liquid filled bottles were an issue, now empty bottles are......

TSA Forces Woman to Pump Breast Milk in Airport Bathroom

Amy Strand, your typical Hawaiian mother, was flagged by security at the Lihue Airport in Kauai last week. The TSA asked her to "prove" her breast pump was real, by filling the bottles before being allowed to board the aircraft.

Strand was traveling with her 9-month-old daughter and had packed an electric breast pump with her, along with some empty baby bottles. Because the bottles in the carry-on bag were empty, she then says the TSA asked her to "prove" the breast pump was real.

The TSA reportedly wanted Strand to demonstrate the pump and fill the bottles, and accordingly, Strand said, "I asked him if there was a private place I could pump and he said no, you can go in the women's bathroom." She then describes being embarrassed and humiliated as she had to pump her breast in front of every individual coming in and out of the restroom. However, this was the only place they would allow her to do it because there was only one outlet.

"I had to stand in front of the mirrors and sinks and pump my breast, in front of every tourist that walked into that bathroom," strand told local reporters. After filling the bottles, Strand and her daughter were allowed on the plane.

This confusion may have been caused because of recent modifications in the TSA rules regarding breast milk. The new rules now state: that breast milk does not need to be tested, as long as it is declared for inspection at the security checkpoint.

Media reports also are saying that breast pumps are classified as medical equipment, and may not be subjected to additional screening. Media outlets are also reporting that the security agency acknowledges that the agent at hand made a mistake by saying, "We accept responsibility for the apparent misunderstanding and any inconvenience or embarrassment this incident may have caused her."

This brings us to the question of the day: Should breast pumps and other medical equipment be checked at airport security checkpoints? And if so, should a woman have to "prove" her breast pumps works?

http://parenting-source.com/mommy-tips/tsa-forces-woman-to-pump-breast-milk-in-airport-bathroom/

Big Muddy rancher said:
jigs said:

I think you'd find that the average NASCAR fan and your average Hockey fan are pretty compatible. :D

I agree I'd take the cold over hurricanes and tornadoes any day. :shock:

because the NASCAR fan and the hockey player have the same amount of teeth??? LOL

Latest posts