• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

One of my horses

Help Support Ranchers.net:

mtn_90

Reaction score
I've got a gelding for sale -- am putting an ad in and thought I'd post it here too.

He's 16H, 1150-1200#, 4 yr. old registered AQHA Buckskin -- Driftwood bred gelding. Had about 70 days riding on him, but he's not for a green rider. He needs an experienced rider...he's soft and starting to watch cattle. He's been used to check cows at calving, roped off and dragged calves -- logs out of the way, have ponied greener horses, stood on him to get hay out of the hay loft when I didn't have a ladder with me, and doesn't get hot.

He did crow hop with my husband once and once with the trainer, not serious, maybe feeling his oats after sitting for a few weeks. This horse needs a full-time job and has a lot of bottom. I don't have enough work horse back to keep him and I don't want to see him go to waste -- he's too good. He wants to work and when he's working, he's focused on what he's doing.

If you want to see pictures or know more about his papers, PM me. I will NOT sell this horse to someone who doesn't have a full-time job for him or isn't a skilled rider.

Latest posts