• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oops. Poll, Cal, don't read

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Link below; my emphasis.

"Americans think the response to Hurricane Katrina was inadequate, and spread the blame around all levels of government. President George W. Bush finds disapproval on his handling of the matter, too -- and the public now shows diminished confidence in his abilities to handle a crisis or provide leadership, as well as in the government's ability to protect the country.

These are highlights from this latest CBS News Poll. There will be a longer release, with more questions and analysis, later today.

RATING THE RESPONSE

President George W. Bush's overall response to Katrina meets with disapproval today – a dramatic change from the public's reaction just after the storm hit on August 29th. Last week, in the two days immediately after Katrina made landfall, a majority of Americans said they approved of Bush's response, although more than a third were not sure. Now, only 38% approve. A majority disapproves."

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/09/08/opinion/polls/main824591.shtml

A C-BS poll, how profound. :roll: At some point I would imagine it would be added to the new testament.

I haven't had confidence in the goverment to protect my interests since Jimmy was in office,,,

in fact the only people that want the goverment interferring in thier interests seems to be the left liberals...

and had they asked most of US would not like to have Negal as our Mayor or whats her name as our govenor,,,but then again we did have McGreevey who hired his (Gay foriegn) lover as our States National security head,,,,,

( don't blame me I voted for the other guy ) ...

Cal said:
A C-BS poll, how profound. :roll: At some point I would imagine it would be added to the new testament.

Don't like CBS? How about an AP poll: 59% disapprove of the way Bush is handling his job, 52% disapprove of his handling of Katrina and 70% disapprove of his handling of gasoline prices.

But here's the link. It's a big poll; maybe you can dig a golden nugget out of it somewhere. But Americans are starting to question the "leadership" at the top and it's not good news for those Republicans up for re-election next year.

http://www.ipsos-na.com/news/client/act_dsp_pdf.cfm?name=mr050909-1tb.pdf&id=2770

Latest posts