• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oregon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Same BS as Colorado is trying to do. It's about time some of these animal rights terrorists starved to death. Sadly, most urban areas of this country will swallow this nonsense hook line and sinker. What the hell is wrong with these mindless lemmings?
It seems to be catching. I wonder if they have any idea where their food comes from. I think not.

It seems to be catching. I wonder if they have any idea where their food comes from. I think not.
They know where their food comes from ..... China. It is all about politics in Oregon and the governor's war against Eastern Oregon. It isn't just cattle and sheep ranchers, but also wheat ranchers. Besides this new anti livestock lunacy, she has proposed a high tax on ranch and farm diesel use. The rising cost of diesel would affect Eastern Oregon wheat ranchers the most. She is determined to bring independent and conservative Eastern Oregon to its knees.

They know where their food comes from ..... China. It is all about politics in Oregon and the governor's war against Eastern Oregon. It isn't just cattle and sheep ranchers, but also wheat ranchers. Besides this new anti livestock lunacy, she has proposed a high tax on ranch and farm diesel use. The rising cost of diesel would affect Eastern Oregon wheat ranchers the most. She is determined to bring independent and conservative Eastern Oregon to its knees.
Good old Kate Brown. Most politicians try to toss their enemy's some crumbs to appease them. Kate trys to beat those who disagree with her to death.

I got the ballet today which had that measure to make eastern Oregon part of Idaho. I think that will pass in Baker County. There was two counties that voted to approve that previously.

They need to just keep building "The Wall" right up the Cali border with Arizona and don't stop until they get to Canada.

I just heard on the news that the mayor of Baker City (the closest town to me) is suing Kate Brown. I didn't catch it in time to see what it is about. But I think it is over shut downs. I know that the schools were considering defying the shut down order and remaining open.

I also saw a sign posted in front of a restaurant in Medford. It stated that any state employee entering with the intent of enforcing a shut down order would be immediately arrested for trespass. That they would be personally sued for attempting to enforce an illegal order which is not law. Also that enforcing a law which is not a legal law is a felony.

I just heard on the news that the mayor of Baker City (the closest town to me) is suing Kate Brown. I didn't catch it in time to see what it is about. But I think it is over shut downs. I know that the schools were considering defying the shut down order and remaining open.

I also saw a sign posted in front of a restaurant in Medford. It stated that any state employee entering with the intent of enforcing a shut down order would be immediately arrested for trespass. That they would be personally sued for attempting to enforce an illegal order which is not law. Also that enforcing a law which is not a legal law is a felony.
I hope what he is doing is 'catching' and other towns/states will get it.

Mayor Kerry (a woman) of BC has been working with other mayors to try to get the insane Governors' orders that are destroying our small Eastern Oregon rural communities overturned. They have submitted proof that the surge in mental illness has more than doubled and our mental counseling facilities and funding were already failing and struggling to stay afloat. Then add the unbelievable surge in drug and alcohol use and these two things alone way overshadow the few deaths from COVID and have created a crisis 1000 times the scope of covid and have long-lasting effects. Small businesses shutting down for good, dreams shattered, and then citizens getting in public altercations over mask wearing. I have heard more than one brainwashed young person say anyone refusing to wear a mask in public should be killed. Crazy ignorance like that and now when police respond they have at least 3 officers on the scene with cameras going to document their every move.

When it was pointed out with accurate documents and scientific data that the result and devastation all these shutdowns and masking are causing in Eastern Oregon far exceed any benefit and signed by mayors, doctors, law enforcement, etc., all Brown replied was, "No, you are wrong and I am right."

All that she has done over the years to destroy rural Oregon is coming to a head and if the courts fail to render justice, then I fear things will get ugly. I have been in Eastern Oregon for over 45 years and this is just heartbreaking. Watching long-time family ranches fall into the hands of corporations that won't use them for grazing, some become no-hunt wildlife sanctuaries. Prices of ranches so high even if one had cash, they couldn't make expenses and pay taxes.

Does anyone remember the overthrow of Antelope by the Rajneeshees? I was one of 751 that were poisoned by those brainwashed people. I thought I was dead for 3 days. Luckily Oregon had officials with some backbone and working brain cells and they got that scam con artist out of the country. Can you imagine seeing 80 Rolls Royces and a jet landing on a remote central Oregon ranch? I saw it with my own eyes and it was just unbelievable. I see Brown trying to encourage this kind of cult insanity again to destroy rural Oregon. I was unaware until the other day that several places in Eastern Oregon have Satanical Cults that kill and sacrifice livestock. I heard it directly from a law officer. Since the masking, they have grown because their mask doesn't draw attention like they once did. Unbelievable!

Last edited:
Well Kate blinked. I guess she didn't like the negative press on national media. She dropped the she dropped the extreme rating to high. That allows business and schools to remain open.

I signed the recall petition on Kate the last two years. They didn't get enough signatures either year. As long as we have Portland/Salem/Eugene we will have Kate or her kind.

How can there be so many people who just don't get it?
Because city/urban life BREEDS dependency!!!! When it snows and blows in drifts, ranch folks dig out and go feed cattle. Remember the huge Atlas storm on the plains a few years back? The TV showed folks out working even in the face of terrible loss. Remember Katrina? Folks sitting on rooftops waiting to be rescued. The power goes out on a ranch we plug in our generator! It goes out in a big city, people die. Urban people are dependent on government for everything in their lives. Garbage service, water, power, sewage. I have a burn barrel, a well, a backup generator and a septic tank I installed. When my stuff breaks I fix it. From road repair to libraries to hospitals to sidewalks, EVERYTHING in a city persons life is built and maintained by GOVERNMENT. AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM. So when these radical ideas are presented in a nice shiny package by twisted folks with evil agendas they accept it as fact. Everything the government does for them conditions them to swallow the whole ridiculous fiasco. And the left knows this and plays them like a fiddle. They only know dependency as sad as that it is. It's worse the bigger the city.

And not every person In every city is a lemming. But mathematically the numbers are there. That's why what's happening in Portland or Salt Lake or San Francisco effects the rest of wash respective state. And to be fair, I know a few country folks who are about as useful as nipples on a boar pig.

Because city/urban life BREEDS dependency!!!! When it snows and blows in drifts, ranch folks dig out and go feed cattle. Remember the huge Atlas storm on the plains a few years back? The TV showed folks out working even in the face of terrible loss. Remember Katrina? Folks sitting on rooftops waiting to be rescued. The power goes out on a ranch we plug in our generator! It goes out in a big city, people die. Urban people are dependent on government for everything in their lives. Garbage service, water, power, sewage. I have a burn barrel, a well, a backup generator and a septic tank I installed. When my stuff breaks I fix it. From road repair to libraries to hospitals to sidewalks, EVERYTHING in a city persons life is built and maintained by GOVERNMENT. AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM. So when these radical ideas are presented in a nice shiny package by twisted folks with evil agendas they accept it as fact. Everything the government does for them conditions them to swallow the whole ridiculous fiasco. And the left knows this and plays them like a fiddle. They only know dependency as sad as that it is. It's worse the bigger the city.
I think you described it in a nutshell and spoke of things I hadn't thought of. Yes, us rural folks are used to depending on ourselves or our neighbors and I like it that way. I remember years ago when Mr. FH guided hunters in WY, we had some hunters/friends from Ohio that came every year. This was back in the late 60s early 70s and they always mentioned how great it was that we had neighbors that were friends and worked and helped each other. No money exchanged hands. Those fellows were great. They had hunted with Mr. FH grandfather. They pitched in and helped too, even working fields with a tractor. I caught our 2-horse trailer on fire because I set the hydraulic brake instead of unlocking them and they even repaired and painted that trailer for us. They always came during the World Series. There were 9 of them, they stayed in the bunkhouse.

I have given that explanation to my liberal relatives living up around Seattle. To say they don't like it is an understatement. They try to turn it around and tell me how dependent the rural people are on taxes paid by the urban people. The real funny one is when they use I-90 in Eastern Washington needing repair. When the reason it gets torn up is all the trucks hauling goods to Seattle.

I have given that explanation to my liberal relatives living up around Seattle. To say they don't like it is an understatement. They try to turn it around and tell me how dependent the rural people are on taxes paid by the urban people. The real funny one is when they use I-90 in Eastern Washington needing repair. When the reason it gets torn up is all the trucks hauling goods to Seattle.
Pat Goggins, owner of Billings Livestock, PAYS auction yard, publisher of Western Livestock Reporter, MT Rancher, used to say "there isn't anything wrong with this country that a good old case of hollow-belly wouldn't fix."

These city people need to realize where their food comes from. But when will they?

Latest posts