• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oregon

Help Support Ranchers.net:

I got into a discussion with one them over one of those maps showing red and blue voting counties. She said all that empty space doesn't vote. I said there is a lot of people spread thinly over those red area. She said that those people in the rural areas need stuff from the cities. I just let the discussion die. But I got to thinking, when was the last time I "needed" something from the city? I can't remember, but it has been a while. When was the last time those city people needed to eat?

With rodeo coming back this year, I wonder if anyone will start a recall petition for Kate Brown. The reason the recall was just 3000 signatures short last time was that Kate made sure all rodeo and any agriculture events were canceled completely. Nothing she fears more than ranchers and farmers getting organized.

I think last time they could have received over 50k signatures over the need for recall if all the rodeos had been on full bore or boar if you like the saying whole hog. We need to get petitions going for rodeo time. Oregon cannot afford one more year of her insanity.

Last edited:
With rodeo coming back this year, I wonder if anyone will start a recall petition for Kate Brown. The reason the recall was just 3000 signatures short last time was that Kate made sure all rodeo and any agriculture events were canceled completely. Nothing she fears more than ranchers and farmers getting organized.

I think last time they could have received over 50k signatures over the need for recall if all the rodeos had been on full bore or boar if you like the saying whole hog. We need to get petitions going for rodeo time. Oregon cannot afford one more year of her insanity.
I'd help....but I'm not in Oregon.
Wishing you all the best of luck tho. The time of waiting for someone else to do something is past. Time to step up and the more that step up, the better. Oregon is in dire staits.

Latest posts