• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oscar Ortega-Hernandez

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lonecowboy

Reaction score
so he is wanted for shooting at the Whitehouse-

ther has been no mention of his race, residency status, or political affiliation that I have found yet--- must be a lefty! :D

if he was a righty the media would have been all over it by now.

his photo looked like a OWS kinda feller to me??? :???:

image.jpg
Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez

An Idaho man suspected of taking pot shots at the White House was nabbed Wednesday at a Pennsylvania motel, the Secret Service said.

Oscar Ortega-Hernandez was busted at 12:35 p.m. more than 200 miles from Washington by the Pennsylvania State Police in the small town of Indiana.

The tatooed 21-year-old suspect was arrested on a warrant out of Washington charging him with a felony count of carrying a deadly weapon.

Ortega-Hernandez, who has prior arrests in three different states for drugs and assaulting a cop, had a beef of some kind with President Obama, sources said.

While the feds wouldn't say what part of the executive mansion was hit with gunfire on Friday, White House workers were spotted Wednesday inspecting a window on the floor where the Obamas' bedroom is located, CBS News reported.

One bullet, however, pierced an exterior window but was "stopped by ballistic glass behind the historic exterior glass," the Secret Service reported.

Ortega-Hernandez's car was found shortly after the shooting near the Theodore Roosevelt Bridge that crosses the Potomac River to Virginia.

Inside, investigators found a semi-automatic weapon.

While Idaho has been home to some virulent neo-Nazi groups, Ortega-Hernandez has not been linked to any radical organizations, U.S. Park Police spokesman Sgt. David Schlosser said.

Although they didn't charge Ortega-Hernandez with a crime, police took photos of his distinctive tatoos like the word "Israel" on the left side of his neck, the "Ortega" on his back, and the rosary beads and hands clasped in prayer on the right side of his chest.

After the White House was shot at, investigators passed the suspect's picture around at the Occupy Washington encampment not far from the White House.

U.S. Park Police on Monday searched the Occupy DC encampment in McPherson Square, following up on reports of sightings of Ortega-Hernandez among the protest group.

the tattoos with the exception of the "Israel" are common on hispanic gangs.. not much to do with religion but culture.. as are the multiple names..

Secret Service Says Bullet Hit White House

Associated Press
November 16, 2011
The Secret Service says a bullet hit an exterior window of the White House and was stopped by ballistic glass. An additional round of ammunition was also found on the exterior of the White House.
Video @:
Source: http://www.prisonplanet.com/secret-service-says-bullet-hit-white-house.html

Name on the back and the rosery with or without hands, I see everyday. Hail it helps when looking throught the camera and get them to put thier shirt back on.........
What is funny is the "neo nazi" groups and the mexican gangs are NOT friendly.....which is why he is not in Idaho any more LOLOLOLOLOL

MsSage said:
Name on the back and the rosery with or without hands, I see everyday. Hail it helps when looking throught the camera and get them to put thier shirt back on.........
What is funny is the "neo nazi" groups and the mexican gangs are NOT friendly.....which is why he is not in Idaho any more LOLOLOLOLOL

I though it was funny they tried to make that neo nazi link as well.. would a neo nazi let alone any nazi have Israel tattooed on their neck?

Steve said:
MsSage said:

I though it was funny they tried to make that neo nazi link as well.. would a neo nazi let alone any nazi have Israel tattooed on their neck?

Yes, Neo Nazis and a guy with a name such as "Ortega-Hernandez" are sure to be Zionists.

Latest posts