• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Oscars

Help Support Ranchers.net:

so mrs greg how close do u and greg live from the power plant? I think i am a neibour of yours to the south.

Been There said:
They quoted Larry McMurtury, Probably spelled wrong, As saying he thought the reason Brokeback Mountain didn't do any better was because
Americans didn't want their cowboys to be gay.

DUH!!!! :dunce: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Les said:
so mrs greg how close do u and greg live from the power plant? I think i am a neibour of yours to the south.
We live just off Hwy 53,where do you live?

i worked at the mine in the late 70,s. If greg brother is bob then yes i did get a pup from u a few yrs back.

LOL,yes Gregs brother is Bob although Greg claims Bobs adopted...hmmm you'd understand that if you know both boys!When you said where you lived and knowing your name thats how I figured who you were.Greg and I own that river half by Andersons{used to be Myres}that was probably why you thought we were nieghbors!

I had figgered you lived north of the river and i have been wonderin for a while now if it was you guys, but wasnt sure.and i was thinkin neighbors in the sense that the people here are from a great distance,so that would make us neighors lol. Any ways the pup had a bad habit of runnin to close to the tractor when i was feedin in the corrals so yep he got run over. Took him to the vet but it was too late.died just before the vet got there.funny thing happened when we first took him home from your place it was cold so put him in the shop with a mother cat and her kittens and the mother cat let him suck on her.

Yes we are nieghbors! And know alot of same people! You admit to knowing Bob LOL and I'm sure you've been badgered to buy an Appy from him :D.Greg doesn't raise pups anymore, got to be alot of work that he really didn't want.

ya I will admit I know bob. I met him when i worked at the mine. A buddy of mine worked there too and we both got to know bob and became friends , and one night after work bob invited us to his place and we got to meet Gail and I think we drank most of his whiskey he had that night lol.My buddy and me and our then girl friends (now spouses) got to be friends with bob and gail and we hung around with em some.Then in 82 my wife started working at the power plant and she worked with Gail.

Drinking whiskey at Bobs :shock: :D LOL,Bob put a cabin down on the bottom by Bankes,we went last Canada Day to initiate it..hmmm Gayle fed me some of her fav beverage,Can't remember a darn thing :? Greg has 4 brothers,and so four sis- in- laws,I'm lucky I love ALL my sis- in- laws BUT Gayle is my fav.

Latest posts