• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OT, a relative of yours?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Stacey Britzman, who was arrested last week on a felony burglary charge, is facing additional felonies including burglary and drug charges.

Britzman, who is incarcerated in the Valley County Detention Center, was served with 4 additional criminal charges on Wednesday by the Valley County Sheriff's Office.

She is now charged with another felony burglary charge, felony possession of dangerous drugs, felony possession of dangerous drugs with intent to distribute and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

The investigation was conducted by the Valley County Sheriff's Office and Sheriff Glen Meier said additional charges are possible.

http://www.kltz.com/newssearch.php?select=2013-11-01

Like they say:

1- "if you lie with dogs, you will get fleas"

2- "the apples don't fall too far from the tree"

Which one fits?

If one wants to look on the bright side, she may convert to Islam while in prison. Just sayin'.

Whitewing said:
If one wants to look on the bright side, she may convert to Islam while in prison. Just sayin'.

Maybe she already did and that is why OT defends the religion. He may have become aware at that time how respectful of other people and their property, they are.

wait, what...

hypocritexposer said:
maybe instead of taking in 100s of kids, the parents of this individual should have not had so many irons in the fire

I'd sure like to read that conversation again. :wink:

And again.

hypocritexposer said:
Stacey Britzman, who was arrested last week on a felony burglary charge, is facing additional felonies including burglary and drug charges.

Britzman, who is incarcerated in the Valley County Detention Center, was served with 4 additional criminal charges on Wednesday by the Valley County Sheriff's Office.

She is now charged with another felony burglary charge, felony possession of dangerous drugs, felony possession of dangerous drugs with intent to distribute and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.

The investigation was conducted by the Valley County Sheriff's Office and Sheriff Glen Meier said additional charges are possible.

http://www.kltz.com/newssearch.php?select=2013-11-01

It is my daughter.. No big secret of the problems we have faced with her...If you were around a few years back (about 10)- you can go back in the archives and she is the same one we on here discussed that I was having major problems with because of her drug problems... In fact it was during the same time period of the discussion when Soapweeds daughter had ran away with some guy to join a cult-and they were going thru all types of thoughts of trying to kidnap her back and asking for ideas on how to bring her and her kids back - and I advised them to keep the faith and hopefully she would return... And apparently with the pictures Soap has posted lately his daughter did....

Mine did too- but one of the bad aspects of meth is that they are never cured... And she relapsed 10 years later at 34 years of age... :( She has now been clean for almost a year- which will be a daily battle for her..)

Her ordeal with drugs from the age of 13 and many of the other parents/kids ordeals I worked with over the same years-- with no treatment centers available unless you had the wealth of a Betty Ford or a Cindy McCain is one of the reasons I supported the current insurance plan ACA (Obamacare) whatever you want to call it... Our battles in trying to get her help back then- along with huge costs (not covered by either her mothers or my insurance ) convinced me that this is a problem that need to be faced straight up- and needs to be included in health care plans-- which it now is...
Another reason I have long supported the Montana Meth Project:
http://www.montanameth.org/

Blame me all you want (I'm sure all the holier than thou anonymous folk that put themselves out to be perfect will) - but she is 35 years old and has to someday take care/responsibilty for herself..... Her mother and I still love her dearly- but she has to work this out on her own...

Why blame you when we can blame Betty Ford or Cindy McCain? This is obviously the fault of republicans. :evil:

Actually Obama cares main objective is to spread the cost of sin around where those that don't have aids, pay their share of the aids bill. Those that aren't drunks, pay their share of the cost of alcoholism. Those that don't do drugs, pay their share of the price for being a drug addict. This is what ot actually likes about Obama care.

I know several hardcore meth heads here, and every one of them kicked the 20 year habit they had cold turkey, on their own. None of them have any teeth to speak of, but they are all holding down steady jobs and didn't need "rehab".

Personally I think it's quite a stretch asking for health insurance to cover "rehab" for those addicted to illegal, illicit drugs. Another reason for skyrocketing premiums. I want my $2500 the Great Pretender promised me I was going to save.

redrobin said:
Actually Obama cares main objective is to spread the cost of sin around where those that don't have aids, pay their share of the aids bill. Those that aren't drunks, pay their share of the cost of alcoholism. Those that don't do drugs, pay their share of the price for being a drug addict. This is what ot actually likes about Obama care.

Yup!

Well, for the record, I do owe OT an apology.

Seems Valley County is a much more dangerous place than I thought.

Ot might be a liar and disagree with him on almost everything but I will not jump on board with his daughters problems. It not like when she was a lite girl she decided she wanted drugs to control her life. With all the stress for young people it is easier nowadays for the devil to grab ahold of them

I've never heard of a person that went to a rehab that came out clean if they didn't want to. Most times it's to satisfy a judge to be more lenient.

If you ask me, a rehab clinic is a waste money, you can quit on your on if you want. To ask your insurance to take up the cost is a burden on everyone else.

Latest posts