• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OT is a liar......

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bullhauler said:
Lets not forget larrrrry he can talk trash all day but dare let someone dare use the word ********* and he acts like a raped ape. Oh poor baby.

Surely you were able to figure out what I did to ot. I showed him that calling people names got none of us anywhere. He still hasn't figured it out. So I guess that is the game he wants to play, if he wants to throw out name calling he needs to be ready to get it back.

OT said the person that was doing the sexual harrassment was married.

OT, I have never been married.

You are a liar, plain and simply.

when are you going to apologize?

Bullhauler wrote:
Then there is lonecowboy a guy so far out there I have never gotten past the first sentence of one his posts. He types and types but all i read is blah blah blah blah freaking blah.

I-'-l-l t-r-y t-o t-y-p-e- s-l-o-w-e-r f-o-r y-o-u s-o y-o-u

c-a-n k-e-e-p u-p a-n-d g-e-t t-h-e e-d-u-c-a-t-i-o-n-
y-o-u s-o d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-l-y n-e-e-d-!

I h-o-p-e- d-e-s-p-e-r-a-t-l-y- w-a-s-n-'-t t-o-o b-i-g

o-f a w-o-r-d f-o-r y-o-u t-o u-n-d-e-r-s-t-a-n-d

B-u-l-l-h-a-u-l-e-r! w-o-o-p-s-, t-w-o- s-e-n-t-a-n-c-e-s-

b-l-a-h b-l-a-h b-l-a-h b-l-a-h b-l-a-h b-l-a-h

Bullhauler said:
For those so worried about liars how about getting on the biggest LIAR I have ever seen on any forum the loser known as hopalong? Lets list the sins of old bif fat liar hopalong.

He has had many ID's but the one that sets him apart and above any other liars has to be the memanpa saga. First old hoppy had to make his memanpa id sick to get sympathy. Then when that wasn't working out well enough he had to kill off his memanpa id. He never would admit to it and maintains the lie to this day even though his email address is [email protected] Or something close to it.

He repeatedly lied about me supposedly threatening him in a pm. When I called his bluff and told him to post this threat he patched together two differnt pm's and then added a threat at the end. Old liar liar hoppy again got a free pass even from the vaunted "hypocritexposer" if that isn't the most misleading name on here.

Speaking of hypocritexposer.... Since he started this thread and is worried about liars and he is the self-proclaimed "hypocritexposer how come he never seems worried about a lying pos such as hopalong following him around and back-slapping him all day long??? I even remember old hypo chiming in and claiming I had threatened him too. I guess that makes him as big a liar as old hoppy.

Then we get to mssage. She wouldn't know a beef cow if it bit her in her in the ass. She only came to this forum in the first place because she was worried another poster was after her magnificient boyfriend who she refers to as shoer all the time.

Lets not forget larrrrry he can talk trash all day but dare let someone dare use the word ********* and he acts like a raped ape. Oh poor baby.

Then there is lonecowboy a guy so far out there I have never gotten past the first sentence of one his posts. He types and types but all i read is blah blah blah blah freaking blah. He has alot in common with tam in that respect.

Now how is that for digging up a bunch of dirt?

Why doesn't the moderator remove your vulgar language?

Bullhauler said:
For those so worried about liars how about getting on the biggest LIAR I have ever seen on any forum the loser known as hopalong? Lets list the sins of old bif fat liar hopalong.

He has had many ID's but the one that sets him apart and above any other liars has to be the memanpa saga. First old hoppy had to make his memanpa id sick to get sympathy. Then when that wasn't working out well enough he had to kill off his memanpa id. He never would admit to it and maintains the lie to this day even though his email address is [email protected] Or something close to it.

He repeatedly lied about me supposedly threatening him in a pm. When I called his bluff and told him to post this threat he patched together two differnt pm's and then added a threat at the end. Old liar liar hoppy again got a free pass even from the vaunted "hypocritexposer" if that isn't the most misleading name on here.

Speaking of hypocritexposer.... Since he started this thread and is worried about liars and he is the self-proclaimed "hypocritexposer how come he never seems worried about a lying pos such as hopalong following him around and back-slapping him all day long??? I even remember old hypo chiming in and claiming I had threatened him too. I guess that makes him as big a liar as old hoppy.

Then we get to mssage. She wouldn't know a beef cow if it bit her in her in the ass. She only came to this forum in the first place because she was worried another poster was after her magnificient boyfriend who she refers to as shoer all the time.

Then there is lonecowboy a guy so far out there I have never gotten past the first sentence of one his posts. He types and types but all i read is blah blah blah blah freaking blah. He has alot in common with tam in that respect.

Bullhauler- don't worry about it- when all they can do is attack the messenger- and call him/her names in order to change the subject- instead of discussing the issue- you know you are on the right course...... :D

Oldtimer said:
Bullhauler said:

Bullhauler- don't worry about it- when all they can do is attack the messenger- and call him/her names in order to change the subject- instead of discussing the issue- you know you are on the right course...... :D

And you have the nerve to condemn conservatives when they come across as "backslappers"? :roll:

Soapweed said:
Oldtimer said:
Bullhauler said:

And you have the nerve to condemn conservatives when they come across as "backslappers"? :roll:

And some R cult followers and so called conservatives have the nerve to blame Liberals and anyone they don't agree with as "namecallers" and issue changers...
Take a true look! :D

Oldtimer said:

3 pages here and all you have done is sidestep the issue and try to change the subject yourself, Methuselah. You imagine you are a moderator here, but you work it to only your advantage. As a "law and odor" guy, you'd think that you know about burdens of proof and "reasonable doubt". Alas, no such luck.

It boils down to this. Either prove beyond a reasonable doubt here on the board that Hypo is guilty of what he was accused of, or publicly apologize to him. Pretty simple stuff if you got the balls. Old pieces of **** like you seldom do, though. Your moderator status should be stripped, at the least, and your withered behind should be banned from this site.

Namecallers, what a joke you are ot. You are the king of name callers. You came on here calling people names and when they throw it back in your face you are offended. How childish of you

Oldtimer said:
Bullhauler said:

For once I agree with Oldtimer!!!

Bullhauler shouldn't be attacking the messangers and trying to change the subject! Now we know we are on the right course!

There Oldtimer finally someone has stepped up and been counted as being on your side on an issue! How many views did that take foe me to be the first one?

Dang that had to have hurt both of them, nailed and busted!!!

Bull humper, NO where does it say that you have to know a cows butt to be on this sight, but I bet you have known a lot of them :wink: :wink: :wink:

or maybe they weren't all cows

Political Bull
Lively political debate. Republicans, Democrats, independents, conservatives and even misguided liberals discuss politics and our government.
[/u][/b]

Notice how the humper resorts to profanity and still does not get it! MEMANPA is an LLC, and used as a business! originally belonged to my brother who passed, If you look my email address is not memanpa, it is memanpa1
And then objecting to name calling manages to come up with an outrageous piece of slander and libel as he could with the supposed email address he posted in his rant, real big and adult there.
One of oldtimers main and staunchest supporters....does not say much for the people that support him does it... p.s. humper i am man enough to post my name and address, YOU other other hand hide behind you computer screen, one of the very things oldtimer resents, unless you support him!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: aND YOU CALL ME A LOSER!!!!!!!!

And some Obama cult followers and so called independents have the nerve to blame the tea party and anyone they don't agree with as "namecallers" and issue changers...
Take a true look!

new cults.. Obama followers..

Tea Party bashers...

if there is one person in total lockstep with his party and the liberal media..

it is the liberal independent.. ( a new term for the far left of the democratic party cult of Obama extremists)

Obama supreme cult leader,
Kim_Jong-il, Chávez Fidel_Castro, Bill-Ayers (founding persons)

Msnbc Kool-aide dispenser.

current "elite" member list..
Msnbc anchors,
Unions
Buffet,
OT,

Bullhauler said:
Yawwwwn just another bash OldTimer thread with the usual losers joining in on the bashing.

:clap: :lol2: :nod:

hapalong et al just have more time than they have good sense there bullhauler, they can't help it. like the cowardly pack of dogs they are, they can't take a stand on anything on their own, they have to have a pack. you call it mob mentality, and you called it right there bullhauler, a bunch of losers they are. crybaby's more like it. ...

hopalong said:

Bull humper, NO where does it say that you have to know a cows butt to be on this sight, but I bet you have known a lot of them :wink: :wink: :wink:

Political Bull
Lively political debate. Republicans, Democrats, independents, conservatives and even misguided liberals discuss politics and our government.
[/u][/b]

Notice how the humper resorts to profanity and still does not get it! MEMANPA is an LLC, and used as a business! originally belonged to my brother who passed, If you look my email address is not memanpa, it is memanpa1
And then objecting to name calling manages to come up with an outrageous piece of slander and libel as he could with the supposed email address he posted in his rant, real big and adult there.
One of oldtimers main and staunchest supporters....does not say much for the people that support him does it... p.s. humper i am man enough to post my name and address, YOU other other hand hide behind you computer screen, one of the very things oldtimer resents, unless you support him!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: aND YOU CALL ME A LOSER!!!!!!!!

Yep keep on telling the same old lie over and over again. LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

AS far as who I am I invited you to meet me in South Dakota years ago it isn't my fault that you haven't shown up yet.

Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:

Political Bull
[/u][/b]

Yep keep on telling the same old lie over and over again. LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR

AS far as who I am I invited you to meet me in South Dakota years ago it isn't my fault that you haven't shown up yet.

Who would i be looking for, ???

S.D. is a big state!!! address???
or are you all wind?????
YOu gonna try whooping on 70 yr old man< maybe i should do like oldtimer and bring one of my sons to squeeze your head like a pimple, like he threatoned :roll: :roll: I some how do not think i would need them anyway.. Come visit me in AZ you have my address

:wink: :wink:

You posted it for oldtimer!!! You have my phone number!! call me again like you used to a 4AM :D :D :D

Put up or shut up,,, post it on here like you and your hero oldtimer did/

hopalong said:
Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:

Political Bull
[/u][/b]

Who would i be looking for, ???

S.D. is a big state!!! address???
or are you all wind?????
YOu gonna try whooping on 70 yr old man< maybe i should do like oldtimer and bring one of my sons to squeeze your head like a pimple, like he threatoned :roll: :roll: I some how do not think i would need them anyway.. Come visit me in AZ you have my address

:wink: :wink:

You posted it for oldtimer!!! You have my phone number!! call me again like you used to a 4AM :D :D :D

Can you make just one post without lying? I have never called your house at any hour especially not at 4am.

Now I am supposed to feel sorry for you because you are 70 years old. Most men in South Dakota still put in a full days work at 70. Maybe you should try that then you wouldn't have so much time to LIE on the internet.

nope i just wanted you to know that an old man is not afraid of you and your threats
as far as working i still do bur not in 106 temps out side

as far as the phone calls a 4:00 am they were traced to S.D before they stopped. You are the only one in S.D. that was sending my address out at the time so using oldtimers logic and yours it must have been YOU

:wink:

So address and phone number or back under the rock!!!!!!
last thing i am giong to say about that humper

Latest posts