• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

ot is at it again

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
throwing the stalker threat out there. Of course he got shown up so he can't do anything else. Just like a cat covering their $hit

M Gravlee said:
Conversely, falsely accusing another member of such activities is something that we won't tolerate. We take the allegations of stalking seriously, but we also take false allegations seriously. Any of these incidents need to come with some type of proof. If you do not report it to the authorities, do not report it here, either.

So are we going to continue to tolerate these false allegations?

No proof has been offered and the authorities have not been contacted......

That fat, lyin SOB's words ain't worth worrying about. He's in the same category as smegma.................... :roll:

hypocritexposer said:

As long as you keep advertising that several women accused you of being a stalker- and had received what they felt were threatening or lewd and lascivious e-mails and PM's from you and others just because they were posters on the site- it will never end...

All I know is when it was outed on this site- (of which several of the victims left and changed their e-mails) it ended...

To me its done....But if you want to keep advertising your perversions- have at it..... :roll:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

As long as you keep advertising that several women accused you of being a stalker- and had received what they felt were threatening or lewd and lascivious e-mails and PM's from you and others just because they were posters on the site- it will never end...

All I know is when it was outed on this site- (of which several of the victims left and changed their e-mails) it ended...

To me its done....But if you want to keep advertising your perversions- have at it..... :roll:

Bull crap it is done for you :roll:
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:27 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oldtimer wrote

All I have to remember is this is posted from the same ANONYMOUS person/multiple Ider that was accused by SEVERAL women on the site of stalking and posting PM messages and E-Mails to them that they thought were inappropriate and "scared them" so much that they totally left the site from posting- just because they posted an opinion opposite to or questioning the opinion of the majority on the site... Many people of which I talk to daily- and have no doubt of their authenticity and truthfullness in their fear of you!!

All of which stalking and inappropriate messages seemed to quit after you and others were outed !!!

From a person who seems to take so much pride in his being accused as a stalker and pervert that he puts it on his every post- while hiding under multiple ID's and even locations...

The comedy that even the Canadian women you stalked and scared away- don't believe you could be a true Canadian... Maybe a Tam type- but not a true blue born Canadian

End of rant- but until you have the balls to identify yourself- you are nothing but a hoppy type multi ID stalker to me as you seem to want to proudly display and keep reminding folks..

You have been asked many times for proof and not once have you ever provided ANY. so stop the lieing and admit you made false allegations. :roll:

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

that is not what my sig line says, now is it......you accused me of being of being a stalker, no one else has....

...you have never offered up the proof, that does not exist.

It was not done as far as you were concerned earlier tonight, you once again accused me, without offering up any evidence.

I'll tell you what, tomorrow, when you shake off the hangover, you go down to your local detachment and report me for sexual harassment and online stalking, and I'll go down to my local detachment and report you for online defamation of character and libel online.

How about we deal with it in that manner?

At that point we both have to present our evidence, which mine is well documented and yours never has been.

At that point, I'm sure that Ranchers.net will be brought into it and your butt will be canned from the site.

Deal?

At this point, you are really starting to pee me off, and M Gravlee better take care of it soon, or I will take it further......he stated that he would not tolerate it, yet it still does, he's party to the false allegations at this point.

Uh oh hypo's getting peed off. If he gets pushed any further he might have to crawl out of his mom's basement and do something about it.

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

that is not what my sig line says, now is it......you accused me of being of being a stalker, no one else has....

It was not done as far as you were concerned earlier tonight, you once again accused me, without offering up any evidence.

I'll tell you what, tomorrow, when you shake off the hangover, you go down to your local detachment and report me for sexual harassment and online stalking, and I'll go down to my local detachment and report you for online defamation of character and libel online.

At that point we both have to present our evidence, which mine is well documented and yours never has been.

At that point, I'm sure that Ranchers.net will be brought into it and your butt will be canned from the site.

Deal?

At this point, you are really starting to pee me off, and M Gravlee better take care of it soon, or I will take it further......he stated that he would not tolerate it, yet it still does, he's party to the false allegations at this point.

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:

Deal?

:lol: :lol: So who will file these false allegation charges against me? ... Who was damaged or supposedly slandered?

As I told you before- when someone brings me a birth certificate showing a given birth name of "hypocritexposer"- and can prove that they live in a location with a Post Office name of "Real World" I will take you seriously..

To me you and your identity is as fake as the denials you make...

And its you that seems to want to keep it public with your Avatar:

OT? Got any proof, a year later that I sexually harassed anyone?

If not, I wouldn't mind an apology.....and where's the wife you promised me, LOL

Scum, I clean off the H20 tank. too bad we can't clean the Ranchers H2O tank

online harassment is a crime... and the accusations of stalking would certainly fit the new laws..

before this goes to far.. I would like to remind all that even the derogatory comments made on here towards OT could "easily" be considered harassment as well

even supposedly innocent actions such as re-posting a persons name, address or phone number can lead to charges if is causes others to harass or otherwise disturb the victim

I know in this lifelong battle several names, addresses and phone numbers have been posted.. on here

not long back my e-mail, photo-bucket and other online addresses had been attacked by a poster on here.. Charges were filed by myself... he is gone,.. and by the sounds of it.. his small community was a bit shocked, but not surprised by his actions...

to take action is fairly easy,.. gather the proof,.. and file charges.
if anyone needs to know how they can PM me..

but before this goes to far.. I would like to remind all that even the derogatory comments made on here towards OT could "easily" be considered harassment as well

this hasn't been a one-way argument.. I am not defending anyone who has participated in this long and tedious battle of who can sink the lowest..

below is a few comments from one example of an extreme case .. but it shows how stupid and how far some can take this ...

"Your boat's not worth it," the e-mail read.

Martin's said he replied, "I guess you won't be a buyer then."

But authorities say the man who sent the initial message, 58-year-old Clark Friesen of Azle, kept at it. Friesen was arrested last week and is the first person charged in Denton County with online harassment under a state law passed in 2009.

Martin, 42, said he was flooded with phone calls from men after he and Friesen exchanged several bitter e-mails in February in what Martin calls a "testosterone contest."

Martin was first told his case didn't meet the law's criteria, because the District Attorney's office was unsure that Craigslist was considered a commercial networking website as defined by the law.

But the county found an exception and is now moving ahead. It will be the first of its kind in Denton County.

After a months-long investigation, a grand jury returned an indictment against Friesen, who turned himself in on the third-degree felony harassment charge a week ago.

Although Martin's ordeal has gained him plenty of attention he stressed that the case is for everybody who's ever been wronged online.
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/denton/headlines/20100813-Man-accused-of-faking-personals-ads-8547.ece

the laws are new,.. but they are slowly encompassing anything that can be considered harassment..

and any innocent bystander could easily see there is plenty of ""testosterone contest." that often cross over that line... .

but really.. can't you all just get along.. if not deal with it in the appropriate manner.. by now it looks as if everyone one this post is both harassing and being harassed..

I would say" let the person who feels the most wronged can now toss the first stone".. or was that the one with out sin can live in a glass house..

Oldtimer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

Deal?

:lol: :lol: So who will file these false allegation charges against me? ... Who was damaged or supposedly slandered?

As I told you before- when someone brings me a birth certificate showing a given birth name of "hypocritexposer"- and can prove that they live in a location with a Post Office name of "Real World" I will take you seriously..

To me you and your identity is as fake as the denials you make...

I thought you already knew who I was, when you found my wife and kids and threatened to contact my wife? :???:

Your lies are starting to get jumbled up, eh?

Why not just contact my wife now and ask her my location........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

oldtimer and his world of super legal knowledge had never heard of people with nick names use for slander and damages against people defaming that nickname, Done all the time, so it can be done Richard Britzman AKA oldtimer ET AL

:roll: :roll: :roll:

hopalong said:
oldtimer and his world of super legal knowledge had never heard of people with nick names use for slander and damages against ------- -------- AKA oldtimer ET AL

:roll: :roll: :roll:

even supposedly innocent actions such as re-posting a persons name, address or phone number can lead to charges if is causes others to harass or otherwise disturb the victim.

Steve, it is in his web site that he has in this very forum so I would challenge that statement

Latest posts