• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OT, what do you think of a Sheriff of 10 years?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
I know it's hard to last more than a few years, with re-election and everything, so what do you think of a sheriff that has the support of his community, for 10+ years?

Would a dishonest Sheriff last more than a couple of years? Probably not, eh? The voters would probably see through him by then....

....notice that he is spending too much time at the local "watering hole", making too many false accusations etc, without evidence, in an attempt to make an arrest, eh? they might even note that the pension is more important than being truthful, I would guess.

What do you think of a Sheriff that actually is honest, puts the citizens first and backs up his accusations with factual evidence?

You know, hypo, it dawned on me this morning that the sewage that old windbag spews isn't really much different than the sewage that the Mullahs spew while promoting radical Islam. It's really opposite sides of the coin. The hatred the Mullahs have for America is no different than the hatred Dickie B. has for conservatives and George W. Bush.

If Old Mullah answers this thread it probably be a spin off of another of his favorite subjects, but one he knows nothing about. "An honest Sheriff? Not In My Back Yard!"

I know of one that was elected to 2 terms (8yrs.) and when the TBI (Tennessee Bureau of Investigation) arrived to arrest a well known drug dealer the TBI told him to just stand aside,he wonndered what was happening. This was told to me by an officer from an adjoining county.
I say this with all respect to the Arizona sheriff.

Latest posts