• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

OT, where'd all your supporters go?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
When the manure hit the fan and they had to produce evidence of their claims and accusations, they all seemed to disappear.......isn't that surprising :lol: :lol: :lol:

But at least you remained, still spewing the same BS......without the fortitude to apologize........true character indeed.

What an honest individual you are........Must have been your honesty and transparency that they were all here for :lol: :lol: :lol:

they must have thought I'd leave if you attacked me and made false accusations, eh? They were wrong, I guess.......stupid plan on your parts, if you look back on it now, knowing that I rarely give up, eh?

It's called principled, look it up........

hypocritexposer said:
When the manure hit the fan and they had to produce evidence of their claims and accusations, they all seemed to disappear.......isn't that surprising :lol: :lol: :lol:

But at least you remained, still spewing the same BS......without the fortitude to apologize........true character indeed.

What an honest individual you are........Must have been your honesty and transparency that they were all here for :lol: :lol: :lol:

they must have thought I'd leave if you attacked me and made false accusations, eh? They were wrong, I guess.......stupid plan on your parts, if you look back on it now, knowing that I rarely give up, eh?

Mr. you sure got hit in a sore spot it seems and from what I hear you been toting a grudge for a long time.

What are you scared of??

Seems no one needs to prove your character faults, you're doing a bang up job!!

jingo2 said:
hypocritexposer said:

Mr. you sure got hit in a sore spot it seems and from what I hear you been toting a grudge for a long time.

What are you scared of??

How about some Starbucks kolo???? :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Might make you feel better

oldtimer still has his supporters,, he still has kolo=jingo=lulu=allie, and of course the humper,,, just never too sure when they crawl in to please oldtimer :wink: :wink:
EH

jingo2 said:
hypocritexposer said:

What are you scared of??

:lol: :lol:

Latest posts