• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Other happenings on our outfit of late

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed

Reaction score
HoldingapairofAces800x600_zps5f02d248.jpg

Holding a pair of Aces. I am proud to announce the birth of my twin grandsons, Finnegan Jennings (5 pounds 9 ounces) and George Walter
(6 pounds 1 ounce), born November 22, 2013
FinneganJennings800x600_zpsb9b31679.jpg

Finnegan Jennings
GeorgeWalter800x600_zps344dbc60.jpg

George Walter
Proudparents800x600_zpsa9130f53.jpg

Proud parents
Theotherproudgrandpa800x600_zpsdee4a06b.jpg

The other happy grandpa
Andgrandma800x600_zps940a8dc1.jpg

And grandma
UncleBrock600x800_zpsa47cdc45.jpg

Kosmo Kid playing adoring uncle
ButFinneganlookssotiny600x800_zpsc163c4c1.jpg

Finnegan looks so tiny.
LittleGeorgeandme800x600_zps7b03055e.jpg

Little George and me

PureCountry said:
Congratulations to you all!! They are a beautiful pair coming into a beautiful family. The other happy grampa looks like his paws are big enough to hold them both in one

He does have a very sturdy handshake, that in no way could be called a "milque toast" shake. :)

That's awesome. I get to be Kosmo sometime around march. My sister inlaw is expecting twins as well. I am not sure if I am happier that I get to be an uncle twice in one day or if its the fact that I am just the uncle. Twins seem like alot of work, but most people that have them just say they are just twice the fun.

I think with you and Peach both a little laid up, you should be able to find something to do to pass the time just rocking babies.

Congratulations to you, Peach and the parents! Lotsa fun times ahead!

Like Katrina said, they sure came into the world with a good start for twins.

Congratulations to both families!!! I don't think I have ever heard of anyone named Finnegan. Can you shed some light on how one twin came to be named that? I'm sure there is a story there somewhere.

Those are lucky little boys to be born in such a wonderful family.

BTW, you are looking good, Soap. Glad to see that after the ordeal you
have been through.

Congrats to the Grandparents and parents- and Happy Birthday Finnegan Jennings and George Walter...
Twins are fun to watch grow up together...

Latest posts