• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Our Colorado Governor And Meat-Out Day

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Cody-n-Nancy

Reaction score
Governor Polis declared a "meat-out" day this past Saturday, the 20th. More than two dozen counties here, that has numerous ranches, declared that day "meat-in" day. They stated, "we make our living on our cattle!".

As for us, we totally 100% support our Colorado ranchers!!

Ignorant liberals. They think their food comes from the grocery store.
Bill Gates and Kamala Harris and the like, who are not in favor of America's best interests,
think Beyond Beef, etc. is the way to go. UGH!
They aren't stupid. They are IGNORANT! They have no clue about all
the things that are by-products of beef.
How about Cory Booker from NJ being on the Ag Committee? We are in deep trouble.😥

4B9DC661-7644-4A38-B49B-BA1E3320A21F.jpeg

People who have never been hungry and have no dog in the fight telling people who have been generational ranchers how to run our business, have zero credibility!!! I bet if the jackass running Colorado had starving constituents he'd change his tune. What a moron!!!! How about we declare a "politician-out" century????

My brother and Sister-in-law stood in line at their local meat place and bought meat. Their whole town turned out to support the meat industry out. It was near Parker Co.

My brother and Sister-in-law stood in line at their local meat place and bought meat. Their whole town turned out to support the meat industry out. It was near Parker Co.
Great to hear. Colorado is like Utah in the fact that the large metro area's dictate the agenda. The rural parts of the state get crapped on because we are all just dumb ranchers and farmers to the Libs. Looking forward to the day I have meat and plenty of food and the city folks start missing meals. I bet the perspective changes drastically and fast. However, I may be run out of business prior to that happening. 😳
The idiots elected to run the nation and most states are hell bent on destroying everything that the USA was built on

Polis is a fool. Meanwhile JBS was making $500 a head off your cattle and investing in a new fake meat company in Boulder. WHERE is your Checkoff money? It sure isn't being used to defend your industry because it prohibited from doing such. Rather NCBA lines their treasury.

Latest posts