• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Our fjord pictures

Help Support Ranchers.net:

joaker

Reaction score
floyd's picture of his fjords got remembering that I had a few of our team on the computer. I figured if Floyd could figure out how to post, then I should too. put them in the gallery. One is of me taking the mower back home to fix the pitman. The other is of my daughter spreading organic matter this last fall.

joaker said:
floyd's picture of his fjords got remembering that I had a few of our team on the computer. I figured if Floyd could figure out how to post, then I should too. put them in the gallery. One is of me taking the mower back home to fix the pitman. The other is of my daughter spreading organic matter this last fall.

if you want I'll move your picture to the poster pictures...let me know :)

I copied the factory tongue truck for a Big #4 mower. Not a good one to back into the trailer using the horses. I could load a single crazy wheel tongue truck without much trouble.

Really had to make a 90 degree turn when mowing with the Big #4.

I think the #4 pulls harder than a #9 IH. The IH was a high gear.

That mower is now on a amish farm in ohio. Dad sold it last month. It has a 6' blade and it gave that team all they wanted to pull. I've never mowed with a IH but only heard good things about them. As a matter of fact that was the first time I ever mowed with the horses. When you sit on that mower you feel like the team is way, way out front.

Yanuck if you want to move the pics go ahead.

Latest posts